Komatsu America Corp. HD785-7 New Standard Features
Komatsu America Corp. strives to provide our customers with the most productive, cost effective and comfortable equipment available in the mining and quarry industry. We are pleased to announce new standard features for the HD785-7 100 Ton Haul Truck. With the addition of these new features on the HD785-7, we continue our tradition of supplying our customers with the greatest value.
- AM/FM radio with auxiliary port
- 3 point driver’s seat belt
- Dimpled walkways for increased traction
- Color rearview monitor
Come see it at MINExpo Booth 7027.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1040 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections488 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company378 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry318 Views
- EPA's WOTUS rule has been put on hold across America253 Views