Komatsu America Corp.: Increases power, decreases fuel consumption
Komatsu America Corp.’s PC290LC-10 hydraulic excavator is powered by a Komatsu SAA6D107E-2 engine and is EPA Tier 4 Interim and EU Stage 3B emissions certified. It has a 196-horsepower flywheel and is built on a Tier 3 engine platform.
The environmentally friendly engine is said to increase power while decreasing fuel consumption. Weighing in at 68,000 pounds, the PC290LC-10 is equipped with the latest Komtrax technology. The technology sends machine operating information to a secure website using wireless technology. Data such as operating hours, location, cautions, and maintenance alerts are relayed to the web application for analysis.
The Komtrax fleet monitoring system monitors machine availability, reduces the risk of machine theft, and allows for remote diagnosis by the distributor.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities420 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company395 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule347 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident227 Views