Komatsu America Corp. Launches New Crawler Dozer
Other items aiding in maintenance efficiency and machine durability include:
- Hydraulic dynamic braking system, requiring less maintenance than conventional braking systems.
- Improved track life through increased bushing diameter, improved seals, longer link pitch and a lubricated track.
- Full steel casting dozer frame for rigidity
- Larger bolt-on blade center ball increases wear life.
- Central cab monitor is equipped with onboard diagnostics which help speed repairs.
Komatsu America Corp. is a U.S. subsidiary of Komatsu Ltd. which is the world’s second largest manufacturer and supplier of construction, mining and compact construction equipment. Through its distributor network, Komatsu offers a state-of-the-art parts and service program to support the equipment. Komatsu has proudly been providing high-quality reliable products for nearly a century. Visit the website at www.komatsuamerica.com for more information.
Visit our Komatsu dealer HERE.
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting939 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem924 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve433 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime226 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013185 Views