Komatsu America: Increases power, decreases fuel consumption
Komatsu America Corp.’s PC290LC-10 hydraulic excavator 10 is powered by a Komatsu SAA6D107E-2 engine and is EPA Tier 4 Interim and EU Stage 3B emissions certified. It has a 196-horsepower flywheel and is built on a Tier 3 engine platform.
The environmentally friendly engine is said to increase power while decreasing fuel consumption. Weighing in at 68,000 pounds, the PC290LC-10 is equipped with the latest Komtrax technology. The technology sends machine operating information to a secure Web site using wireless technology.
Data such as operating hours, location, cautions, and maintenance alerts are relayed to the Web application for analysis. The Komtrax fleet monitoring system monitors machine availability, reduces the risk of machine theft, and allows for remote diagnosis by the distributor.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!216 Views
- Update: MnDOT makes decision in mine expansion210 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing189 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution179 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress153 Views