Komatsu America: Increases power, decreases fuel consumption
Komatsu America Corp.’s PC290LC-10 hydraulic excavator 10 is powered by a Komatsu SAA6D107E-2 engine and is EPA Tier 4 Interim and EU Stage 3B emissions certified. It has a 196-horsepower flywheel and is built on a Tier 3 engine platform.
The environmentally friendly engine is said to increase power while decreasing fuel consumption. Weighing in at 68,000 pounds, the PC290LC-10 is equipped with the latest Komtrax technology. The technology sends machine operating information to a secure Web site using wireless technology.
Data such as operating hours, location, cautions, and maintenance alerts are relayed to the Web application for analysis. The Komtrax fleet monitoring system monitors machine availability, reduces the risk of machine theft, and allows for remote diagnosis by the distributor.
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga577 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029382 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board326 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance309 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments273 Views