Komatsu America: Increases power, decreases fuel consumption
Komatsu America Corp.’s PC290LC-10 hydraulic excavator 10 is powered by a Komatsu SAA6D107E-2 engine and is EPA Tier 4 Interim and EU Stage 3B emissions certified. It has a 196-horsepower flywheel and is built on a Tier 3 engine platform.
The environmentally friendly engine is said to increase power while decreasing fuel consumption. Weighing in at 68,000 pounds, the PC290LC-10 is equipped with the latest Komtrax technology. The technology sends machine operating information to a secure Web site using wireless technology.
Data such as operating hours, location, cautions, and maintenance alerts are relayed to the Web application for analysis. The Komtrax fleet monitoring system monitors machine availability, reduces the risk of machine theft, and allows for remote diagnosis by the distributor.
From our partners
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry643 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter429 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections270 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)257 Views