Komatsu America: Increases power, decreases fuel consumption
Komatsu America Corp.’s PC290LC-10 hydraulic excavator 10 is powered by a Komatsu SAA6D107E-2 engine and is EPA Tier 4 Interim and EU Stage 3B emissions certified. It has a 196-horsepower flywheel and is built on a Tier 3 engine platform.
The environmentally friendly engine is said to increase power while decreasing fuel consumption. Weighing in at 68,000 pounds, the PC290LC-10 is equipped with the latest Komtrax technology. The technology sends machine operating information to a secure Web site using wireless technology.
Data such as operating hours, location, cautions, and maintenance alerts are relayed to the Web application for analysis. The Komtrax fleet monitoring system monitors machine availability, reduces the risk of machine theft, and allows for remote diagnosis by the distributor.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1642 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award354 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention188 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village144 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban132 Views