Komatsu America introduces WA320-7 wheel loader
Our sister publication, Equipment World, is featuring Komatsu America’s WA320-7 wheel loader on its website.
The WA320-7 wheel loader, powered by a Komatsu SAA6D107E-2 engine, replaces both the WA320-6 and WA320PZ-6 and is intended for applications such as loading and earthmoving. The wheel loader delivers 165 net horsepower from a Tier 4 interim engine, and it decreases fuel consumption by up to 10 percent, compared to the WA320-6.
The WA320-7 provides parallel lift and high tilt forces with its Parallel Z-bar loader linkage and features a 10-percent increase in lift force over the WA320PZ-6.
The wheel loader features Komatsu’s SmartLoader Logic, which determines and provides the most appropriate level of engine torque for each task, while the loader’s hydrostatic drive train increases pump capacity, boosting both efficiency and responsiveness.
The HST drivetrain features a self-braking effect to slow the machine and greatly reduce brake wear and improve control, the Komatsu Traction Control System to improve performance in soft terrain,three settings – Max, Auto and S-Mode – and a variable speed control to enable the operator to set speeds based on specific applications.
The cab, which has lowered front glass and a redesigned dashboard, includes new features such as an auxiliary input to connect an mp3 player, two 12-volt ports, high resolution LCD monitor and a redesigned seat-mounted right hand console with multi-function mono lever with proportional control for the integrated third spool.
Serviceability features on the WA320-7 include easy service access, improved cooling capacity, wider cooling fin spacing, an auto-reversing radiator fan and Komatsu’s Equipment Management Monitoring System.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February357 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car208 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)164 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views
- Wisconsin sand hauling company to lay off workers due to decreased frac sand demand128 Views