Komatsu: Increased power/decreased fuel consumption
Komatsu America Corp. says its new PC390LC-10 hydraulic excavator is powered by a Tier 4 Interim Komatsu SAA6D114E-5 engine designed to be more environmentally friendly and increase power while decreasing fuel consumption.
The machine has an operating weight of 89,072 pounds and boasts improved hydraulic efficiency, improved operator comfort, simplified maintenance, and a large undercarriage design that increases lift capacity. It comes standard with the Komtrax fleet monitoring system, and includes Komatsu CARE complimentary factory scheduled maintenance for 2,000 hours or the first three years, whichever comes first.
From our partners
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February301 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car194 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole145 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges128 Views