Komatsu: Increased power/decreased fuel consumption
Komatsu America Corp. says its new PC390LC-10 hydraulic excavator is powered by a Tier 4 Interim Komatsu SAA6D114E-5 engine designed to be more environmentally friendly and increase power while decreasing fuel consumption.
The machine has an operating weight of 89,072 pounds and boasts improved hydraulic efficiency, improved operator comfort, simplified maintenance, and a large undercarriage design that increases lift capacity. It comes standard with the Komtrax fleet monitoring system, and includes Komatsu CARE complimentary factory scheduled maintenance for 2,000 hours or the first three years, whichever comes first.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]494 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine255 Views