Komatsu: Increased power/decreased fuel consumption
Komatsu America Corp. says its new PC390LC-10 hydraulic excavator is powered by a Tier 4 Interim Komatsu SAA6D114E-5 engine designed to be more environmentally friendly and increase power while decreasing fuel consumption.
The machine has an operating weight of 89,072 pounds and boasts improved hydraulic efficiency, improved operator comfort, simplified maintenance, and a large undercarriage design that increases lift capacity. It comes standard with the Komtrax fleet monitoring system, and includes Komatsu CARE complimentary factory scheduled maintenance for 2,000 hours or the first three years, whichever comes first.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas423 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents303 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials257 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry229 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted215 Views