Komatsu: Increased power/decreased fuel consumption
Komatsu America Corp. says its new PC390LC-10 hydraulic excavator is powered by a Tier 4 Interim Komatsu SAA6D114E-5 engine designed to be more environmentally friendly and increase power while decreasing fuel consumption.
The machine has an operating weight of 89,072 pounds and boasts improved hydraulic efficiency, improved operator comfort, simplified maintenance, and a large undercarriage design that increases lift capacity. It comes standard with the Komtrax fleet monitoring system, and includes Komatsu CARE complimentary factory scheduled maintenance for 2,000 hours or the first three years, whichever comes first.
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs678 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina363 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity348 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries226 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views