Komatsu: Increased power/decreased fuel consumption
Komatsu America Corp. says its new PC390LC-10 hydraulic excavator is powered by a Tier 4 Interim Komatsu SAA6D114E-5 engine designed to be more environmentally friendly and increase power while decreasing fuel consumption.
The machine has an operating weight of 89,072 pounds and boasts improved hydraulic efficiency, improved operator comfort, simplified maintenance, and a large undercarriage design that increases lift capacity. It comes standard with the Komtrax fleet monitoring system, and includes Komatsu CARE complimentary factory scheduled maintenance for 2,000 hours or the first three years, whichever comes first.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher486 Views
- 10-year-old boy falls 30 feet into NY quarry389 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks383 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator scrapes 50 tons of sharp rock out of 2015 F-150315 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident280 Views