Komatsu introduces complimentary Komatsu Care equipment support program
Komatsu America Corp. has introduced Komatsu CARE, a service and advanced product support solution that comes standard with all construction size Tier 4 Interim machines. Komatsu CARE can lower the cost of ownership whether it is rented, leased or purchased.
Komatsu is the first OEM in the construction equipment industry to offer its customers a Complimentary Maintenance Program, as part of Komatsu CARE. The complimentary program includes all 500-hour factory-scheduled maintenance intervals on Tier 4 Interim Komatsu construction equipment for the first three years or 2,000 hours (whichever occurs first), and is available at all distributors in the U.S. and Canada.
The Komatsu CARE Complimentary Maintenance Program includes the following:
- Komatsu Genuine Fluids
- Komatsu Genuine Fluid Filters
- Service work performed by a Komatsu Factory Certified Technician
- Multi-point inspections performed by a factory certified technician
- Komatsu Oil & Wear Analysis (KOWA)
- Komatsu Genuine SuperCoolant
“With the introduction of Komatsu CARE, Komatsu is the first in our industry to offer a comprehensive complimentary maintenance program,” said Dave Grzelak, CEO, Komatsu America Corp. “Complimentary maintenance programs have been very successful, particularly within the luxury auto industry, because they have increased residual values on lease returns, increased the price of used vehicle sales, and increased the longevity of component life. With Komatsu CARE we think we can replicate that success within the construction industry for those who buy and lease Komatsu machines.”
The Komatsu CARE Complimentary Maintenance Program ensures that proper maintenance is performed with OEM parts by factory certified technicians. The program also increases uptime and efficiency, and provides detailed machine maintenance records that can — in turn — bring higher resale value. Komatsu CARE is transferrable to new owners, upon resale, within the United States and Canada.
“We’ve introduced Komatsu CARE at this time to ease the cost of buying or leasing a Tier 4 machine,” Grzelak continued. “Komatsu CARE is yet another example of the value-added tools and services that go along with owning a piece of Komatsu equipment. This is the kind of program that Komatsu and our distributors offer to continually improve our customers’ experience.”
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup419 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation387 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement338 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training332 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest316 Views