Komatsu introduces complimentary Komatsu Care equipment support program
Komatsu America Corp. has introduced Komatsu CARE, a service and advanced product support solution that comes standard with all construction size Tier 4 Interim machines. Komatsu CARE can lower the cost of ownership whether it is rented, leased or purchased.
Komatsu is the first OEM in the construction equipment industry to offer its customers a Complimentary Maintenance Program, as part of Komatsu CARE. The complimentary program includes all 500-hour factory-scheduled maintenance intervals on Tier 4 Interim Komatsu construction equipment for the first three years or 2,000 hours (whichever occurs first), and is available at all distributors in the U.S. and Canada.
The Komatsu CARE Complimentary Maintenance Program includes the following:
- Komatsu Genuine Fluids
- Komatsu Genuine Fluid Filters
- Service work performed by a Komatsu Factory Certified Technician
- Multi-point inspections performed by a factory certified technician
- Komatsu Oil & Wear Analysis (KOWA)
- Komatsu Genuine SuperCoolant
“With the introduction of Komatsu CARE, Komatsu is the first in our industry to offer a comprehensive complimentary maintenance program,” said Dave Grzelak, CEO, Komatsu America Corp. “Complimentary maintenance programs have been very successful, particularly within the luxury auto industry, because they have increased residual values on lease returns, increased the price of used vehicle sales, and increased the longevity of component life. With Komatsu CARE we think we can replicate that success within the construction industry for those who buy and lease Komatsu machines.”
The Komatsu CARE Complimentary Maintenance Program ensures that proper maintenance is performed with OEM parts by factory certified technicians. The program also increases uptime and efficiency, and provides detailed machine maintenance records that can — in turn — bring higher resale value. Komatsu CARE is transferrable to new owners, upon resale, within the United States and Canada.
“We’ve introduced Komatsu CARE at this time to ease the cost of buying or leasing a Tier 4 machine,” Grzelak continued. “Komatsu CARE is yet another example of the value-added tools and services that go along with owning a piece of Komatsu equipment. This is the kind of program that Komatsu and our distributors offer to continually improve our customers’ experience.”
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry739 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets555 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year313 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY136 Views