Komatsu: Large undercarriage design significantly increases lift capacity
Komatsu’s PC390LC-10 hydraulic excavator powered by a Komatsu SAA6D114E-5 engine and is EPA Tier 4 Interim and EU Stage 3B emissions certified. The excavator is built upon a proven Tier 3 engine platform and contains a flywheel horsepower of 257 horsepower.
With an operating weight of 89,072 pounds, the excavator 10 features improved hydraulic efficiency, improved operator comfort, simplified maintenance to extend component life, and a large undercarriage design that significantly increases lift capacity.
The Komatsu Tier 4 Interim engine uses an advanced electronic control system to manage airflow rate, fuel injection, combustion parameters, and aftertreatment functions to optimize performance, reduce emissions, and provide diagnostic capability.
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151630 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151040 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1030 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production694 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone410 Views