Komatsu: Large undercarriage design significantly increases lift capacity
Komatsu’s PC390LC-10 hydraulic excavator powered by a Komatsu SAA6D114E-5 engine and is EPA Tier 4 Interim and EU Stage 3B emissions certified. The excavator is built upon a proven Tier 3 engine platform and contains a flywheel horsepower of 257 horsepower.
With an operating weight of 89,072 pounds, the excavator 10 features improved hydraulic efficiency, improved operator comfort, simplified maintenance to extend component life, and a large undercarriage design that significantly increases lift capacity.
The Komatsu Tier 4 Interim engine uses an advanced electronic control system to manage airflow rate, fuel injection, combustion parameters, and aftertreatment functions to optimize performance, reduce emissions, and provide diagnostic capability.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1047 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company479 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources421 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger387 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register296 Views