Komatsu: Large undercarriage design significantly increases lift capacity
Komatsu’s PC390LC-10 hydraulic excavator powered by a Komatsu SAA6D114E-5 engine and is EPA Tier 4 Interim and EU Stage 3B emissions certified. The excavator is built upon a proven Tier 3 engine platform and contains a flywheel horsepower of 257 horsepower.
With an operating weight of 89,072 pounds, the excavator 10 features improved hydraulic efficiency, improved operator comfort, simplified maintenance to extend component life, and a large undercarriage design that significantly increases lift capacity.
The Komatsu Tier 4 Interim engine uses an advanced electronic control system to manage airflow rate, fuel injection, combustion parameters, and aftertreatment functions to optimize performance, reduce emissions, and provide diagnostic capability.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections472 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?306 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations279 Views