Komatsu: Large undercarriage design significantly increases lift capacity
Komatsu’s PC390LC-10 hydraulic excavator powered by a Komatsu SAA6D114E-5 engine and is EPA Tier 4 Interim and EU Stage 3B emissions certified. The excavator is built upon a proven Tier 3 engine platform and contains a flywheel horsepower of 257 horsepower.
With an operating weight of 89,072 pounds, the excavator 10 features improved hydraulic efficiency, improved operator comfort, simplified maintenance to extend component life, and a large undercarriage design that significantly increases lift capacity.
The Komatsu Tier 4 Interim engine uses an advanced electronic control system to manage airflow rate, fuel injection, combustion parameters, and aftertreatment functions to optimize performance, reduce emissions, and provide diagnostic capability.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program608 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana424 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas398 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents294 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials237 Views