Komatsu’s PC4000 hydraulic shovel moves more material in less time
Komatsu’s PC4000 hydraulic shovel, with an operating weight between 855,500 to 879,800 pounds and a bucket capacity of 29 cubic yards, is designed to move more material in less time for reduced costs per ton and increased profits.
A powerful Komatsu SDA16V160E-2 diesel engine and four circuit advanced “Hydropilot” hydraulics are two of the major improvements to this model. The Komatsu SDA16V160E-2 diesel engine has a rated power of 1875 HP (1400 kW).
The shovel’s low-engine emission levels meet U.S. Environmental Protection Agency regulations Tier II and oil management system is fitted as standard on all machines.
Electric drive 4,16 kV to 7,2 kV, 50 or 60 Hz, is also available.
From our partners
MORE FROM New Products from Aggregates Manager
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry730 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets503 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant245 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike229 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address219 Views