Komatsu’s PC4000 hydraulic shovel moves more material in less time
Komatsu’s PC4000 hydraulic shovel, with an operating weight between 855,500 to 879,800 pounds and a bucket capacity of 29 cubic yards, is designed to move more material in less time for reduced costs per ton and increased profits.
A powerful Komatsu SDA16V160E-2 diesel engine and four circuit advanced “Hydropilot” hydraulics are two of the major improvements to this model. The Komatsu SDA16V160E-2 diesel engine has a rated power of 1875 HP (1400 kW).
The shovel’s low-engine emission levels meet U.S. Environmental Protection Agency regulations Tier II and oil management system is fitted as standard on all machines.
Electric drive 4,16 kV to 7,2 kV, 50 or 60 Hz, is also available.
From our partners
MORE FROM New Products from Aggregates Manager
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability667 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure543 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]513 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine241 Views