Komatsu showcases intelligent dozers at ConExpo-Con/Agg
Two more dozers join Komatsu America Corp.’s Intelligent Machine Control family, the D37EXi/PXi-23 and D39EXi/PXi-23 crawler dozers.
Equipped with fully automatic blade control, both machines can perform not only finish grading, but also rough dozing. Customer selectable dozing modes allow system response to be tailored to the current machine operation for optimized performance, while blade load settings are adjustable between pre-sets to match actual conditions.
Add-on machine control systems have been replaced with factory-installed cab top GNSS (global navigation satellite system) antenna enhanced inertial measuring unit, and stroke-sensing cylinders. As a result, an improvement in combination rough dozing efficiency of up to 9 percent can be achieved.
Weighing in at 18,872 to 21,848 pounds, depending on configuration and model.
The Tier 4i engines use smart engine technology, with operator-specific features bundled into the compact 89 horsepower (D37i-23) and 105 horsepower (D39i-23) packages.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2392 Views
- Quarry blast leaves huge holes in nearby home968 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...578 Views
- How to become a more productive worker317 Views
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry303 Views