Komatsu showcases intelligent dozers at ConExpo-Con/Agg
Two more dozers join Komatsu America Corp.’s Intelligent Machine Control family, the D37EXi/PXi-23 and D39EXi/PXi-23 crawler dozers.
Equipped with fully automatic blade control, both machines can perform not only finish grading, but also rough dozing. Customer selectable dozing modes allow system response to be tailored to the current machine operation for optimized performance, while blade load settings are adjustable between pre-sets to match actual conditions.
Add-on machine control systems have been replaced with factory-installed cab top GNSS (global navigation satellite system) antenna enhanced inertial measuring unit, and stroke-sensing cylinders. As a result, an improvement in combination rough dozing efficiency of up to 9 percent can be achieved.
Weighing in at 18,872 to 21,848 pounds, depending on configuration and model.
The Tier 4i engines use smart engine technology, with operator-specific features bundled into the compact 89 horsepower (D37i-23) and 105 horsepower (D39i-23) packages.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry736 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets453 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either254 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant248 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike229 Views