Komatsu, SME, Rain for Rent offer new apps
Komatsu America’s has introduced an app that allows owners to see critical machine information from the Komtrax fleet monitoring system. Available for Apple or Android smartphones, allows users to locate assets; identify hours worked, idle time and fuel consumption; identify caution codes; understand machine movements; and analyze machine use. To download the app for Apple devices, click here. To download it for Android devices, click here.
Komatsu America Corp. | komatsuamerica.com
Annual meeting app
The Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration (SME) new app, created for those attending the association’s Annual Meeting and Exhibit, is designed to help attendees keep track of the conference. The app provides immediate alerts from event staff and offers an attendee directory, calendar of events, exhibitor listings, maps and more. Click here to access the app from a tablet or smartphone.
Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration | smenet.org
Pump calculator app
Rain for Rent’s RiteFlo app offers hydraulic estimation tools designed for water and wastewater professionals. The app includes a Gravity Flow Logger to measure the flow in gravity-driven sewer lines and a TDH calculator that calculates pipe friction loss and selects pumps. To download the app for Apple devices, click here. To download it for Android devices, click here.
Rain for Rent | rainforrent.com
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151550 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1004 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 2015879 Views
- Caterpillar to close 5 more plants, cut 670 jobs as part of cost reduction plan309 Views
- Martin Marietta's Guernsey Quarry manages production of five mineral deposits240 Views