Komatsu WA900-3 Wheel Loader
The Variable Transmission Cut-off System and Dual Mode Active Working System combined with a standard Remote Boom Positioner to set the minimum and maximum bucket heights, the WA900-3 quickly loads 100 Ton trucks in four passes, with minimum operator effort.
The Komatsu WA900-3 sets the industry standard for operator comfort with Advanced Joystick Steering, high back seat, electric windows, rear window defroster, large heater and a/c.
Come see it at MINExpo Booth 7027.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February446 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again320 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car210 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)171 Views
- Trinity Materials' Indian Village Plant is diggin’ Cajun style170 Views