Komatsu’s new PC160LC-8 hydraulic excavator delivers maximum digging force
Komatsu America Corp. says its new PC160LC-8 hydraulic excavator delivers maximum digging force, low noise level, and excellent fuel economy. The unit has an operating weight of 36,770 to 37,740 pounds and is powered by a Komatsu SAA4D107E-1 engine. Its electronically controlled high-pressure common rail, fuel-injection system is EPA Tier 3-emissions certified.
Equipped with the latest Komtrax fleet monitoring system and wireless technology, the excavator’s operating data — operating hours, location, cautions, and maintenance alerts — are sent to a secure Web site for analysis.
Special features include the following:
- Large 7-inch LCD monitor that displays data;
- Easy service and maintenance access and Komatsu’s Equipment Management Monitoring System;
- Reliable, exclusively designed frame and electronic components;
- Five working modes designed to match engine speed, pump flow, and system pressure to specific application requirements with one-touch Power Max control to increase digging force by 7 percent for 8 seconds when additional digging power is needed; and
- A wide, spacious cab with a high-back seat for reduced operator fatigue.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 902 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life493 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers289 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views