Komatsu’s new PC160LC-8 hydraulic excavator delivers maximum digging force
Komatsu America Corp. says its new PC160LC-8 hydraulic excavator delivers maximum digging force, low noise level, and excellent fuel economy. The unit has an operating weight of 36,770 to 37,740 pounds and is powered by a Komatsu SAA4D107E-1 engine. Its electronically controlled high-pressure common rail, fuel-injection system is EPA Tier 3-emissions certified.
Equipped with the latest Komtrax fleet monitoring system and wireless technology, the excavator’s operating data — operating hours, location, cautions, and maintenance alerts — are sent to a secure Web site for analysis.
Special features include the following:
- Large 7-inch LCD monitor that displays data;
- Easy service and maintenance access and Komatsu’s Equipment Management Monitoring System;
- Reliable, exclusively designed frame and electronic components;
- Five working modes designed to match engine speed, pump flow, and system pressure to specific application requirements with one-touch Power Max control to increase digging force by 7 percent for 8 seconds when additional digging power is needed; and
- A wide, spacious cab with a high-back seat for reduced operator fatigue.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation363 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement324 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training317 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta262 Views