Komatsu’s WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs
Komatsu says its new WA1200-6 wheel loader was designed with environmental, technological, and ergonomic enhancements for greater productivity, while lowering operating costs. The machine is powered by a Komatsu SAADA16V160E-2 engine that delivers 1,892 gross horsepower at 1,800 revolutions per minute (rpm), yet offers increased fuel efficiency.
Features include an operating weight of 477,100 pounds; a dual-mode active working hydraulic system, allowing the operator to select between normal and powerful loading; an engine rpm control system with auto deceleration that allows the operator to set the engine rpm at the optimum work performance level and control speed smoothly with the accelerator; and an additional torque converter cooler that reduces oil temperature and increases cooling capacity.
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151630 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151040 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1030 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production694 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone410 Views