Komatsu’s WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs
Komatsu says its new WA1200-6 wheel loader was designed with environmental, technological, and ergonomic enhancements for greater productivity, while lowering operating costs. The machine is powered by a Komatsu SAADA16V160E-2 engine that delivers 1,892 gross horsepower at 1,800 revolutions per minute (rpm), yet offers increased fuel efficiency.
Features include an operating weight of 477,100 pounds; a dual-mode active working hydraulic system, allowing the operator to select between normal and powerful loading; an engine rpm control system with auto deceleration that allows the operator to set the engine rpm at the optimum work performance level and control speed smoothly with the accelerator; and an additional torque converter cooler that reduces oil temperature and increases cooling capacity.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Featured Products
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry475 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry314 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)279 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views