Komatsu’s WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs
Komatsu says its new WA1200-6 wheel loader was designed with environmental, technological, and ergonomic enhancements for greater productivity, while lowering operating costs. The machine is powered by a Komatsu SAADA16V160E-2 engine that delivers 1,892 gross horsepower at 1,800 revolutions per minute (rpm), yet offers increased fuel efficiency.
Features include an operating weight of 477,100 pounds; a dual-mode active working hydraulic system, allowing the operator to select between normal and powerful loading; an engine rpm control system with auto deceleration that allows the operator to set the engine rpm at the optimum work performance level and control speed smoothly with the accelerator; and an additional torque converter cooler that reduces oil temperature and increases cooling capacity.
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga569 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029380 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board292 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance274 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013208 Views