Komatsu’s WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs
Komatsu says its new WA1200-6 wheel loader was designed with environmental, technological, and ergonomic enhancements for greater productivity, while lowering operating costs. The machine is powered by a Komatsu SAADA16V160E-2 engine that delivers 1,892 gross horsepower at 1,800 revolutions per minute (rpm), yet offers increased fuel efficiency.
Features include an operating weight of 477,100 pounds; a dual-mode active working hydraulic system, allowing the operator to select between normal and powerful loading; an engine rpm control system with auto deceleration that allows the operator to set the engine rpm at the optimum work performance level and control speed smoothly with the accelerator; and an additional torque converter cooler that reduces oil temperature and increases cooling capacity.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry631 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter412 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way396 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company390 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections229 Views