KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens appoints Jeff Schwarz as Oregon facility president
KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens announced this week that it has appointed Jeff Schwarz as president of Oregon manufacturing facility Johnson Crushers International.
In his new position, Schwarz is responsible for setting and achieving goals for the facility. He reports directly to Jeff Eliott, who is now group vice president for Astec Industries.
Prior to his new appointment, Scwarz was general manager of Astec AggReCon West since 2011. He has also previously served as aggregates manager for Kerr Contractors, general manager of Balzer Pacific Equipment Co., district manager for CEMEX, business development manager for Rinker Materials, and asphalt manager for Rinker Materials. He got his start running his father’s crushing and screening plant.
Schwarz graduated from Portland State University.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 893 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life491 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers288 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views