KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens appoints Jeff Schwarz as Oregon facility president
KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens announced this week that it has appointed Jeff Schwarz as president of Oregon manufacturing facility Johnson Crushers International.
In his new position, Schwarz is responsible for setting and achieving goals for the facility. He reports directly to Jeff Eliott, who is now group vice president for Astec Industries.
Prior to his new appointment, Scwarz was general manager of Astec AggReCon West since 2011. He has also previously served as aggregates manager for Kerr Contractors, general manager of Balzer Pacific Equipment Co., district manager for CEMEX, business development manager for Rinker Materials, and asphalt manager for Rinker Materials. He got his start running his father’s crushing and screening plant.
Schwarz graduated from Portland State University.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February352 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car196 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole147 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges129 Views