KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens appoints Jeff Schwarz as Oregon facility president
KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens announced this week that it has appointed Jeff Schwarz as president of Oregon manufacturing facility Johnson Crushers International.
In his new position, Schwarz is responsible for setting and achieving goals for the facility. He reports directly to Jeff Eliott, who is now group vice president for Astec Industries.
Prior to his new appointment, Scwarz was general manager of Astec AggReCon West since 2011. He has also previously served as aggregates manager for Kerr Contractors, general manager of Balzer Pacific Equipment Co., district manager for CEMEX, business development manager for Rinker Materials, and asphalt manager for Rinker Materials. He got his start running his father’s crushing and screening plant.
Schwarz graduated from Portland State University.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources445 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities410 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger408 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company386 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views