KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens appoints Jeff Schwarz as Oregon facility president
KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens announced this week that it has appointed Jeff Schwarz as president of Oregon manufacturing facility Johnson Crushers International.
In his new position, Schwarz is responsible for setting and achieving goals for the facility. He reports directly to Jeff Eliott, who is now group vice president for Astec Industries.
Prior to his new appointment, Scwarz was general manager of Astec AggReCon West since 2011. He has also previously served as aggregates manager for Kerr Contractors, general manager of Balzer Pacific Equipment Co., district manager for CEMEX, business development manager for Rinker Materials, and asphalt manager for Rinker Materials. He got his start running his father’s crushing and screening plant.
Schwarz graduated from Portland State University.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone638 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle415 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company344 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines148 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew139 Views