KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens appoints Jeff Schwarz as Oregon facility president
KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens announced this week that it has appointed Jeff Schwarz as president of Oregon manufacturing facility Johnson Crushers International.
In his new position, Schwarz is responsible for setting and achieving goals for the facility. He reports directly to Jeff Eliott, who is now group vice president for Astec Industries.
Prior to his new appointment, Scwarz was general manager of Astec AggReCon West since 2011. He has also previously served as aggregates manager for Kerr Contractors, general manager of Balzer Pacific Equipment Co., district manager for CEMEX, business development manager for Rinker Materials, and asphalt manager for Rinker Materials. He got his start running his father’s crushing and screening plant.
Schwarz graduated from Portland State University.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant501 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March370 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania252 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29245 Views
- MSHA details mining deaths during quarterly training call237 Views