KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens, booth 50327 (Central Hall)
A new 170-foot long SuperStacker, from KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens, is the company’s latest model of telescoping stackers designed to minimize stockpile segregation and increase stockpile capacity.
The new system is an addition to the new generation SuperStacker product line, which eliminates the echain, reducing field maintenance. It also features an updated Wizard Touch automation control system.
To see this system, visit booth 50327 in Central Hall at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill766 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability688 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure559 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]553 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 263 Views