KPI-JCI, Astec Mobile Screens hires new sales, marketing team members
The manufacturer has promoted Michelle Cwach to media relations manager. She will manage the public relations, advertising and social media for the company. Cwach worked for two years as a marketing associate at KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens prior to her promotion.
Melinda Schweitzer will be the marketing manager for KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens beginning June 10. She has 12 years of marketing experience and most recently worked at Avera Sacred Heart Hospital in Yankton, South Dakota. She also previously worked as marketing manager at Poet Nutrition in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
Schweitzer succeeds Lisa Carson, who will continue to work with the company in a consultant capacity.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1351 Views
- Martin Marietta sees business results soar412 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”249 Views
- Man dies in silo accident at Texas concrete plant216 Views