KPI-JCI, Astec Mobile Screens hires new sales, marketing team members
The manufacturer has promoted Michelle Cwach to media relations manager. She will manage the public relations, advertising and social media for the company. Cwach worked for two years as a marketing associate at KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens prior to her promotion.
Melinda Schweitzer will be the marketing manager for KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens beginning June 10. She has 12 years of marketing experience and most recently worked at Avera Sacred Heart Hospital in Yankton, South Dakota. She also previously worked as marketing manager at Poet Nutrition in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
Schweitzer succeeds Lisa Carson, who will continue to work with the company in a consultant capacity.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability542 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park357 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D288 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Founder of Florida Crushed Stone dies185 Views