KPI-JCI, Astec Mobile Screens hires new sales, marketing team members
The manufacturer has promoted Michelle Cwach to media relations manager. She will manage the public relations, advertising and social media for the company. Cwach worked for two years as a marketing associate at KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens prior to her promotion.
Melinda Schweitzer will be the marketing manager for KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens beginning June 10. She has 12 years of marketing experience and most recently worked at Avera Sacred Heart Hospital in Yankton, South Dakota. She also previously worked as marketing manager at Poet Nutrition in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
Schweitzer succeeds Lisa Carson, who will continue to work with the company in a consultant capacity.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry745 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets536 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either278 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year249 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches192 Views