KPI-JCI, Astec Mobile Screens hires new sales, marketing team members
The manufacturer has promoted Michelle Cwach to media relations manager. She will manage the public relations, advertising and social media for the company. Cwach worked for two years as a marketing associate at KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens prior to her promotion.
Melinda Schweitzer will be the marketing manager for KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens beginning June 10. She has 12 years of marketing experience and most recently worked at Avera Sacred Heart Hospital in Yankton, South Dakota. She also previously worked as marketing manager at Poet Nutrition in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
Schweitzer succeeds Lisa Carson, who will continue to work with the company in a consultant capacity.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone621 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle422 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company345 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew163 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines155 Views