KPI-JCI, Astec Mobile Screens hires new sales, marketing team members
The manufacturer has promoted Michelle Cwach to media relations manager. She will manage the public relations, advertising and social media for the company. Cwach worked for two years as a marketing associate at KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens prior to her promotion.
Melinda Schweitzer will be the marketing manager for KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens beginning June 10. She has 12 years of marketing experience and most recently worked at Avera Sacred Heart Hospital in Yankton, South Dakota. She also previously worked as marketing manager at Poet Nutrition in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
Schweitzer succeeds Lisa Carson, who will continue to work with the company in a consultant capacity.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers564 Views
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry511 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction461 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company370 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way270 Views