KPI-JCI, Astec Mobile Screens name John Olsen as vp of international sales
KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens have named John Olsen as vice president of international sales for the Astec Aggregate and Mining Group (AAMG).
Olsen was hired in 2010 to direct the growing Mining sales area of Astec and comes to us with a wide range of experience and background in international equipment sales.
In order to provide increased focus in all areas of the globe, Olsen will be appointing regional sales managers for three specific areas: Central and South America, Europe-Russia-CIS, Asia-North Africa-Middle East. These regional responsibilities should provide better emphasis and attention to KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens in terms of training, sales assistance, and product support.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151550 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151012 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1004 Views
- Caterpillar to close 5 more plants, cut 670 jobs as part of cost reduction plan318 Views
- Martin Marietta's Guernsey Quarry manages production of five mineral deposits240 Views