KPI-JCI, Astec Mobile Screens name John Olsen as vp of international sales
KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens have named John Olsen as vice president of international sales for the Astec Aggregate and Mining Group (AAMG).
Olsen was hired in 2010 to direct the growing Mining sales area of Astec and comes to us with a wide range of experience and background in international equipment sales.
In order to provide increased focus in all areas of the globe, Olsen will be appointing regional sales managers for three specific areas: Central and South America, Europe-Russia-CIS, Asia-North Africa-Middle East. These regional responsibilities should provide better emphasis and attention to KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens in terms of training, sales assistance, and product support.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger145 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park144 Views