KPI-JCI, Astec Mobile Screens name John Olsen as vp of international sales
KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens have named John Olsen as vice president of international sales for the Astec Aggregate and Mining Group (AAMG).
Olsen was hired in 2010 to direct the growing Mining sales area of Astec and comes to us with a wide range of experience and background in international equipment sales.
In order to provide increased focus in all areas of the globe, Olsen will be appointing regional sales managers for three specific areas: Central and South America, Europe-Russia-CIS, Asia-North Africa-Middle East. These regional responsibilities should provide better emphasis and attention to KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens in terms of training, sales assistance, and product support.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry631 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter412 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way396 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company390 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections229 Views