KPI-JCI, Astec Mobile Screens name John Olsen as vp of international sales
KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens have named John Olsen as vice president of international sales for the Astec Aggregate and Mining Group (AAMG).
Olsen was hired in 2010 to direct the growing Mining sales area of Astec and comes to us with a wide range of experience and background in international equipment sales.
In order to provide increased focus in all areas of the globe, Olsen will be appointing regional sales managers for three specific areas: Central and South America, Europe-Russia-CIS, Asia-North Africa-Middle East. These regional responsibilities should provide better emphasis and attention to KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens in terms of training, sales assistance, and product support.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Manufacturer and People News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure528 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]384 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park348 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views