KPI-JCI, Astec Mobile Screens name John Olsen as vp of international sales
KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens have named John Olsen as vice president of international sales for the Astec Aggregate and Mining Group (AAMG).
Olsen was hired in 2010 to direct the growing Mining sales area of Astec and comes to us with a wide range of experience and background in international equipment sales.
In order to provide increased focus in all areas of the globe, Olsen will be appointing regional sales managers for three specific areas: Central and South America, Europe-Russia-CIS, Asia-North Africa-Middle East. These regional responsibilities should provide better emphasis and attention to KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens in terms of training, sales assistance, and product support.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule398 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger338 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)311 Views