KPI-JCI hires new structural design engineer
Kolberg-Pioneer Inc. (KPI-JCI) has hired Chris Baer, P.E., to its engineering team as a structural design engineer.
Baer will perform structural steel design for both KPI-JCI’s Washing and Material Handling product lines. Previously, he worked as a design engineer for Dakota Steel and Supply in Rapid City, S.D., and as a design engineer at Gage Brothers Concrete Products in Sioux Falls, S.D.
Baer received both his Bachelor of Science degree in civil engineering as well as his Master of Science degree in structural engineering from the South Dakota School of Mines & Technology in Rapid City, SD.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1595 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”261 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention170 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban125 Views