KPI-JCI hires new structural design engineer
Kolberg-Pioneer Inc. (KPI-JCI) has hired Chris Baer, P.E., to its engineering team as a structural design engineer.
Baer will perform structural steel design for both KPI-JCI’s Washing and Material Handling product lines. Previously, he worked as a design engineer for Dakota Steel and Supply in Rapid City, S.D., and as a design engineer at Gage Brothers Concrete Products in Sioux Falls, S.D.
Baer received both his Bachelor of Science degree in civil engineering as well as his Master of Science degree in structural engineering from the South Dakota School of Mines & Technology in Rapid City, SD.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Three simple steps to lockout-tagout349 Views
- Five California operations recognized for excellence in safety340 Views
- Caterpillar announces retirement of Vice President Hans Haefeli, appoints Jean Savage as replacement181 Views
- Top tips for highwall, berm and stockpile safety172 Views
- MSHA Alert: Blasting Safety165 Views