KPI-JCI hires new structural design engineer
Kolberg-Pioneer Inc. (KPI-JCI) has hired Chris Baer, P.E., to its engineering team as a structural design engineer.
Baer will perform structural steel design for both KPI-JCI’s Washing and Material Handling product lines. Previously, he worked as a design engineer for Dakota Steel and Supply in Rapid City, S.D., and as a design engineer at Gage Brothers Concrete Products in Sioux Falls, S.D.
Baer received both his Bachelor of Science degree in civil engineering as well as his Master of Science degree in structural engineering from the South Dakota School of Mines & Technology in Rapid City, SD.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program583 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana416 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas329 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents291 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted206 Views