KPI-JCI hosts Breakfast with Santa
Kolberg-Pioneer, Inc. (KPI-JCI) hosted more than 300 people, including employees, their spouses, and children, during its annual “Breakfast with Santa” employee appreciation event, held Dec. 1 at Minerva’s in Yankton.
The company’s “Breakfast with Santa” began in 1998 and has grown to include as many as 400 participants over the years. This year, attendees were greeted at the door by Mrs. Claus, played by Judy Conn, inventory control coordinator for KPI-JCI. A breakfast buffet was served, and, shortly thereafter, Santa (played by Advertising Manager Curt Peterka) appeared, allowing each child to sit on his lap and providing presents to all. Gifts for those who could not attend but were signed up were donated to the Yankton Women’s/Children’s Center.
The employee appreciation event serves as a way to connect with employees and their families and thank them for their hard work, said Joe Vig, president of Kolberg-Pioneer, Inc. (KPI-JCI).
“Kolberg-Pioneer has hundreds of valuable employees who are critical to making the company a worldwide leader in manufacturing equipment for the aggregate, construction, paving, and recycling industries,” Vig said. “Our employee appreciation events help us thank our employees and their families for their dedication to the company and community.”
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs624 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina360 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity332 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Martin Marietta names new executive vice president218 Views