KPI-JCI hosts dealers for onsite factory training
A hands-on, onsite training approach, supported by classroom learning, resulted in enhanced education for national and international KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens authorized dealers during a PRO Service Training event.
Employees from dealerships including General Equipment (Fargo, N.D.), GW Van Keppel Company (Kansas City, Kan.) and Lonetrack Equipment (Langley, British Columbia, Canada) visited the Kolberg-Pioneer, Inc. (KPI-JCI) plant in Yankton, S.D., for onsite jaw crusher and vibrating feeder assembly service training June 7-9.
Training sessions included presentations on operation and application for jaw crushers and vibrating feeders, shop floor training on installation and assembly, plant tours and safety education. Terry Haas, field service representative and training coordinator at Kolberg-Pioneer, Inc., said the training sessions are critical for dealers who want to stay informed on best equipment practices.
“Dealers should take advantage of these opportunities because it allows them to stay current on training and get a hands-on opportunity to learn about installation and operation of equipment from those who know it best,” Haas said. “PRO Service Training sessions are also a great way to meet and build relationships with our service personnel who go out into the field.”
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant472 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March361 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29244 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania243 Views
- MSHA details mining deaths during quarterly training call189 Views