KPI-JCI names Randy Orre as international sales director
Johnson Crushers International, Inc. (KPI-JCI) has named Randy Orre as international sales director.
Orre, one of Johnson Crushers International’s founders, will now be responsible for sales of JCI’s new equipment outside of the United States and Canada. The position is an expansion of Orre’s previous role as international sales coordinator.
Company President Jeff Elliott said Orre’s 16 years of service at Johnson Crushers International and nearly 40 years of industry experience make him a natural fit for the position.
“Expanding our international sales is a top priority at Johnson Crushers International,” Elliott said in a written statement. “Randy has extensive experience in selling crushing and screening equipment, as well as in the service and rebuild program. We know he will be very successful with his added responsibilities.”
Randy Orre may be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 541-988-9460.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person412 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger376 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks360 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)338 Views