KPI-JCI names Randy Orre as international sales director
Johnson Crushers International, Inc. (KPI-JCI) has named Randy Orre as international sales director.
Orre, one of Johnson Crushers International’s founders, will now be responsible for sales of JCI’s new equipment outside of the United States and Canada. The position is an expansion of Orre’s previous role as international sales coordinator.
Company President Jeff Elliott said Orre’s 16 years of service at Johnson Crushers International and nearly 40 years of industry experience make him a natural fit for the position.
“Expanding our international sales is a top priority at Johnson Crushers International,” Elliott said in a written statement. “Randy has extensive experience in selling crushing and screening equipment, as well as in the service and rebuild program. We know he will be very successful with his added responsibilities.”
Randy Orre may be reached via e-mail at email@example.com or via phone at 541-988-9460.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry743 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets517 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either271 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year196 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches192 Views