KPI-JCI names Randy Orre as international sales director
Johnson Crushers International, Inc. (KPI-JCI) has named Randy Orre as international sales director.
Orre, one of Johnson Crushers International’s founders, will now be responsible for sales of JCI’s new equipment outside of the United States and Canada. The position is an expansion of Orre’s previous role as international sales coordinator.
Company President Jeff Elliott said Orre’s 16 years of service at Johnson Crushers International and nearly 40 years of industry experience make him a natural fit for the position.
“Expanding our international sales is a top priority at Johnson Crushers International,” Elliott said in a written statement. “Randy has extensive experience in selling crushing and screening equipment, as well as in the service and rebuild program. We know he will be very successful with his added responsibilities.”
Randy Orre may be reached via e-mail at email@example.com or via phone at 541-988-9460.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs702 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity341 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries267 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views