KPI-JCI promotes Cheryl Pugh
Johnson Crushers International Inc. (KPI-JCI) is pleased to announce the promotion of Cheryl Pugh from order processing specialist to order processing manager.
In her new role, Pugh will be responsible for coordinating overall order processing function and managing the activities of the order processing specialist. Pugh has nearly 20 years of customer service and sales administration experience and has proven her capabilities since starting in August 2011. She reports to Jeff Elliott, president of Johnson Crushers International Inc.
Pugh was most recently employed by Momentive Specialty Chemicals in Springfield, Ore. Her experience includes overseeing a fast-paced customer service and billing department, supporting 14 western North American plants for a manufacturer and distributor with more than 20,000 customers in seven industries. Her extensive experience is important as the company works toward improving its service level, Elliott said.
“Johnson Crushers International Inc. is devoted to meeting the needs of our customers,” he said. “The order processing department serves a key function in accomplishing that, which is why we are adding resources to this department.”
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger143 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views