KPI-JCI promotes Cheryl Pugh
Johnson Crushers International Inc. (KPI-JCI) is pleased to announce the promotion of Cheryl Pugh from order processing specialist to order processing manager.
In her new role, Pugh will be responsible for coordinating overall order processing function and managing the activities of the order processing specialist. Pugh has nearly 20 years of customer service and sales administration experience and has proven her capabilities since starting in August 2011. She reports to Jeff Elliott, president of Johnson Crushers International Inc.
Pugh was most recently employed by Momentive Specialty Chemicals in Springfield, Ore. Her experience includes overseeing a fast-paced customer service and billing department, supporting 14 western North American plants for a manufacturer and distributor with more than 20,000 customers in seven industries. Her extensive experience is important as the company works toward improving its service level, Elliott said.
“Johnson Crushers International Inc. is devoted to meeting the needs of our customers,” he said. “The order processing department serves a key function in accomplishing that, which is why we are adding resources to this department.”
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga575 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029382 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board326 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance298 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments225 Views