KPI-JCI promotes Cheryl Pugh
Johnson Crushers International Inc. (KPI-JCI) is pleased to announce the promotion of Cheryl Pugh from order processing specialist to order processing manager.
In her new role, Pugh will be responsible for coordinating overall order processing function and managing the activities of the order processing specialist. Pugh has nearly 20 years of customer service and sales administration experience and has proven her capabilities since starting in August 2011. She reports to Jeff Elliott, president of Johnson Crushers International Inc.
Pugh was most recently employed by Momentive Specialty Chemicals in Springfield, Ore. Her experience includes overseeing a fast-paced customer service and billing department, supporting 14 western North American plants for a manufacturer and distributor with more than 20,000 customers in seven industries. Her extensive experience is important as the company works toward improving its service level, Elliott said.
“Johnson Crushers International Inc. is devoted to meeting the needs of our customers,” he said. “The order processing department serves a key function in accomplishing that, which is why we are adding resources to this department.”
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry739 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets554 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year312 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY136 Views