KPI-JCI promotes Justin Friedman to parts sales coordinator
Johnson Crushers International (KPI-JCI) has promoted Justin Friedman to parts sales coordinator.
Friedman has been with the company for seven years, working in both the parts and shipping departments. He earned his bachelor’s degree from the University of Oregon.
Unajean Peaks, sales and marketing manager for Johnson Crushers International (KPI-JCI), says Friedman has positively impacted the company through implementation of process improvements and enhanced communication.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs761 Views
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year404 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries326 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs216 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding166 Views