KPI-JCI promotes Justin Friedman to parts sales coordinator
Johnson Crushers International (KPI-JCI) has promoted Justin Friedman to parts sales coordinator.
Friedman has been with the company for seven years, working in both the parts and shipping departments. He earned his bachelor’s degree from the University of Oregon.
Unajean Peaks, sales and marketing manager for Johnson Crushers International (KPI-JCI), says Friedman has positively impacted the company through implementation of process improvements and enhanced communication.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry319 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views