KPI-JCI promotes Justin Friedman to parts sales coordinator
Johnson Crushers International (KPI-JCI) has promoted Justin Friedman to parts sales coordinator.
Friedman has been with the company for seven years, working in both the parts and shipping departments. He earned his bachelor’s degree from the University of Oregon.
Unajean Peaks, sales and marketing manager for Johnson Crushers International (KPI-JCI), says Friedman has positively impacted the company through implementation of process improvements and enhanced communication.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry646 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter424 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections266 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees232 Views