KPI-JCI promotes Justin Friedman to parts sales coordinator
Johnson Crushers International (KPI-JCI) has promoted Justin Friedman to parts sales coordinator.
Friedman has been with the company for seven years, working in both the parts and shipping departments. He earned his bachelor’s degree from the University of Oregon.
Unajean Peaks, sales and marketing manager for Johnson Crushers International (KPI-JCI), says Friedman has positively impacted the company through implementation of process improvements and enhanced communication.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents302 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials246 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry227 Views