KPI-JCI promotes Justin Friedman to parts sales coordinator
Johnson Crushers International (KPI-JCI) has promoted Justin Friedman to parts sales coordinator.
Friedman has been with the company for seven years, working in both the parts and shipping departments. He earned his bachelor’s degree from the University of Oregon.
Unajean Peaks, sales and marketing manager for Johnson Crushers International (KPI-JCI), says Friedman has positively impacted the company through implementation of process improvements and enhanced communication.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Manufacturer and People News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2294 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...535 Views
- How to become a more productive worker309 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies307 Views