KPI-JCI receives Most Improved Safety Award
Safety Manager Neil Pederson said KPI-JCI, an Astec Company, decreased its recordable incidents by 56 percent in a 12-month period.
This is KPI-JCI’s second safety award, following a 2009 Gold Award from Liberty Mutual.
For more information, visit kpijci.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1854 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1166 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC761 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania455 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up451 Views