KPI-JCI receives Most Improved Safety Award
Safety Manager Neil Pederson said KPI-JCI, an Astec Company, decreased its recordable incidents by 56 percent in a 12-month period.
This is KPI-JCI’s second safety award, following a 2009 Gold Award from Liberty Mutual.
For more information, visit kpijci.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities445 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company410 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule377 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register374 Views
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry366 Views