KPI-JCI receives Most Improved Safety Award
Safety Manager Neil Pederson said KPI-JCI, an Astec Company, decreased its recordable incidents by 56 percent in a 12-month period.
This is KPI-JCI’s second safety award, following a 2009 Gold Award from Liberty Mutual.
For more information, visit kpijci.com.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success630 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned514 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies502 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting460 Views
- LafargeHolcim is considering selling Lafarge India281 Views