KPI-JCI receives Most Improved Safety Award
Safety Manager Neil Pederson said KPI-JCI, an Astec Company, decreased its recordable incidents by 56 percent in a 12-month period.
This is KPI-JCI’s second safety award, following a 2009 Gold Award from Liberty Mutual.
For more information, visit kpijci.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2392 Views
- Quarry blast leaves huge holes in nearby home910 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...574 Views
- How to become a more productive worker314 Views
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry303 Views