KPI-JCI recognized as ‘Patriotic Employer’
Kolberg-Pioneer Inc. (KPI-JCI) has been recognized as a “Patriotic Employer” for its support of employee participation in America’s National Guard and Reserve Force.
The company, along with KPI-JCI Traffic Manager Todd Rothenberger, was honored for its contributions to America’s national security and protection of liberty and freedom by the South Dakota Employer Support of the Guard & Reserve (ESGR) organization. Rothenberger and Kolberg-Pioneer, Inc. (KPI-JCI) were nominated by Matthew Schmidt, an equipment operator in the company’s yard department who is supervised by Rothenberger.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1090 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry698 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets447 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike231 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address229 Views