KPI-JCI recognized as ‘Patriotic Employer’
Kolberg-Pioneer Inc. (KPI-JCI) has been recognized as a “Patriotic Employer” for its support of employee participation in America’s National Guard and Reserve Force.
The company, along with KPI-JCI Traffic Manager Todd Rothenberger, was honored for its contributions to America’s national security and protection of liberty and freedom by the South Dakota Employer Support of the Guard & Reserve (ESGR) organization. Rothenberger and Kolberg-Pioneer, Inc. (KPI-JCI) were nominated by Matthew Schmidt, an equipment operator in the company’s yard department who is supervised by Rothenberger.
MORE FROM Manufacturer and People News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views