KPI-JCI Roll-Pack™ Conveyors are Perfect Solution for Portable Producers
Yankton, SD – February 4, 2010 - KPI-JCI introduces the perfect solution for portable in-pit conveyors and producers who are always on the go. The new Roll-Pack™ series of conveyors feature the ability to quickly transport and unload up to 210 feet of conveyors in just minutes. They are portable enough to move from jobsite to jobsite in one load, reducing downtime. When it’s time to relocate the system simply restack the three units with the standard built-in roller system and move to the next jobsite.
Mike Johnson, KPI-JCI Vice President of Marketing and Sales stated, “This conveyor will increase any producer’s efficiency and we’re excited to add the Roll-Pack™ to our product offering. We really feel that this is the answer to customer demands we’ve heard. It will help reduce costs and prove to be more portable than previous models.”
The new Roll-Pack™ series are available in 60 and 70 foot lengths and 30 or 36 inch belt widths. All conveyor units are jig welded lattice frames to design specifications for long service life with minimal maintenance.
For more information on the Roll-Pack™ and other material handling products that KPI-JCI manufactures, please visit www.kpijci.com/material-handling/.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February445 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again319 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car210 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)204 Views
- Trinity Materials' Indian Village Plant is diggin’ Cajun style166 Views