KPI-JCI Roll-Pack™ Conveyors are Perfect Solution for Portable Producers
Yankton, SD – February 4, 2010 - KPI-JCI introduces the perfect solution for portable in-pit conveyors and producers who are always on the go. The new Roll-Pack™ series of conveyors feature the ability to quickly transport and unload up to 210 feet of conveyors in just minutes. They are portable enough to move from jobsite to jobsite in one load, reducing downtime. When it’s time to relocate the system simply restack the three units with the standard built-in roller system and move to the next jobsite.
Mike Johnson, KPI-JCI Vice President of Marketing and Sales stated, “This conveyor will increase any producer’s efficiency and we’re excited to add the Roll-Pack™ to our product offering. We really feel that this is the answer to customer demands we’ve heard. It will help reduce costs and prove to be more portable than previous models.”
The new Roll-Pack™ series are available in 60 and 70 foot lengths and 30 or 36 inch belt widths. All conveyor units are jig welded lattice frames to design specifications for long service life with minimal maintenance.
For more information on the Roll-Pack™ and other material handling products that KPI-JCI manufactures, please visit www.kpijci.com/material-handling/.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Articles
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry320 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views