KPI-JCI Roll-Pack™ Conveyors are Perfect Solution for Portable Producers
Yankton, SD – February 4, 2010 – KPI-JCI introduces the perfect solution for portable in-pit conveyors and producers who are always on the go. The new Roll-Pack™ series of conveyors feature the ability to quickly transport and unload up to 210 feet of conveyors in just minutes. They are portable enough to move from jobsite to jobsite in one load, reducing downtime. When it’s time to relocate the system simply restack the three units with the standard built-in roller system and move to the next jobsite.
Mike Johnson, KPI-JCI Vice President of Marketing and Sales stated, “This conveyor will increase any producer’s efficiency and we’re excited to add the Roll-Pack™ to our product offering. We really feel that this is the answer to customer demands we’ve heard. It will help reduce costs and prove to be more portable than previous models.”
The new Roll-Pack™ series are available in 60 and 70 foot lengths and 30 or 36 inch belt widths. All conveyor units are jig welded lattice frames to design specifications for long service life with minimal maintenance.
For more information on the Roll-Pack™ and other material handling products that KPI-JCI manufactures, please visit www.kpijci.com/material-handling/.
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151103 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production756 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success607 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting435 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone425 Views