KPI-JCI/Astec Mobile Screens: ‘Facts and Figures’ for producers
KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens has released its newest version of “Facts & Figures,” a quick reference guide containing comprehensive general technical information for aggregate and recycle producers, operators, engineers, and maintenance personnel of KPI-JCI or equivalent crushing, screening, washing, and material handling equipment.
The 216-page, pocket-sized book is the fourth edition since Kolberg Pioneer, Inc. began producing it in 1988. The guide’s roots trace back more than 50 years ago, however, when Pioneer developed a Facts & Figures book in Minneapolis, Minn. Kolberg began producing an Aggregate Reference Guide during the 1970s, and when Pioneer moved to Yankton, S.D., to join forces with Kolberg, the book was combined into one, known as the Facts & Figures book.
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs619 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina354 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity317 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Martin Marietta names new executive vice president218 Views