KPI-JCI/Astec Mobile Screens: ‘Facts and Figures’ for producers
KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens has released its newest version of “Facts & Figures,” a quick reference guide containing comprehensive general technical information for aggregate and recycle producers, operators, engineers, and maintenance personnel of KPI-JCI or equivalent crushing, screening, washing, and material handling equipment.
The 216-page, pocket-sized book is the fourth edition since Kolberg Pioneer, Inc. began producing it in 1988. The guide’s roots trace back more than 50 years ago, however, when Pioneer developed a Facts & Figures book in Minneapolis, Minn. Kolberg began producing an Aggregate Reference Guide during the 1970s, and when Pioneer moved to Yankton, S.D., to join forces with Kolberg, the book was combined into one, known as the Facts & Figures book.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest345 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement337 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training333 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta288 Views