KPI-JCI/Astec Mobile Screens: ‘Facts and Figures’ for producers
KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens has released its newest version of “Facts & Figures,” a quick reference guide containing comprehensive general technical information for aggregate and recycle producers, operators, engineers, and maintenance personnel of KPI-JCI or equivalent crushing, screening, washing, and material handling equipment.
The 216-page, pocket-sized book is the fourth edition since Kolberg Pioneer, Inc. began producing it in 1988. The guide’s roots trace back more than 50 years ago, however, when Pioneer developed a Facts & Figures book in Minneapolis, Minn. Kolberg began producing an Aggregate Reference Guide during the 1970s, and when Pioneer moved to Yankton, S.D., to join forces with Kolberg, the book was combined into one, known as the Facts & Figures book.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!218 Views
- Update: MnDOT makes decision in mine expansion208 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing189 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution179 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress153 Views