KPI-JCI/Astec Mobile Screens: ‘Facts and Figures’ for producers
KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens has released its newest version of “Facts & Figures,” a quick reference guide containing comprehensive general technical information for aggregate and recycle producers, operators, engineers, and maintenance personnel of KPI-JCI or equivalent crushing, screening, washing, and material handling equipment.
The 216-page, pocket-sized book is the fourth edition since Kolberg Pioneer, Inc. began producing it in 1988. The guide’s roots trace back more than 50 years ago, however, when Pioneer developed a Facts & Figures book in Minneapolis, Minn. Kolberg began producing an Aggregate Reference Guide during the 1970s, and when Pioneer moved to Yankton, S.D., to join forces with Kolberg, the book was combined into one, known as the Facts & Figures book.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry745 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets539 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either248 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches192 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant138 Views