KPI-JCI/Astec Mobile Screens: ‘Facts and Figures’ for producers
KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens has released its newest version of “Facts & Figures,” a quick reference guide containing comprehensive general technical information for aggregate and recycle producers, operators, engineers, and maintenance personnel of KPI-JCI or equivalent crushing, screening, washing, and material handling equipment.
The 216-page, pocket-sized book is the fourth edition since Kolberg Pioneer, Inc. began producing it in 1988. The guide’s roots trace back more than 50 years ago, however, when Pioneer developed a Facts & Figures book in Minneapolis, Minn. Kolberg began producing an Aggregate Reference Guide during the 1970s, and when Pioneer moved to Yankton, S.D., to join forces with Kolberg, the book was combined into one, known as the Facts & Figures book.
From our partners
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life501 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers338 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 297 Views
- Mine pollution hurting fish habitats across America224 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts163 Views