Kubota enters compact track loader market
Kubota Tractor has entered the compact track loader market with two models, the 75-horsepower SVL75 and the 90-horsepower SVL90.
Both models — designed, engineered and manufacturered by Kubota — have what the company calls a “best-in-class bucket breakout force.” The SVL75 has a 6,204-pound bucket breakout foce and a 4,881-pound lifting capacity. The SVL90 has a bucket breakout foce of 7,961 pounds and a lifting capacity of 5,869 pounds. Both models are powered by a four-cylinder, direct injection, turbo-charged Kubota diesel.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill429 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers414 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg323 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award192 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products186 Views