Kubota president, chairman Masumoto dies at 67
The 67 year old failed to leave his room at the hotel and was found collapsed in the bathroom, according to a report from Bloomberg.
The cause of death is undetermined, and Vice President Masatoshi Kimata will take over as acting president, the report says.
Masumoto joined Kubota in 1971 and was named president of the company in 2009. He added the position of chairman two years later.
Editor’s Note: Patty Vaughan is the online managing editor for Total Landscape Care.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger455 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources444 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities402 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company381 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views