Kubota president, chairman Masumoto dies at 67
The 67 year old failed to leave his room at the hotel and was found collapsed in the bathroom, according to a report from Bloomberg.
The cause of death is undetermined, and Vice President Masatoshi Kimata will take over as acting president, the report says.
Masumoto joined Kubota in 1971 and was named president of the company in 2009. He added the position of chairman two years later.
Editor’s Note: Patty Vaughan is the online managing editor for Total Landscape Care.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry612 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction510 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way395 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views