Kubota president, chairman Masumoto dies at 67
The 67 year old failed to leave his room at the hotel and was found collapsed in the bathroom, according to a report from Bloomberg.
The cause of death is undetermined, and Vice President Masatoshi Kimata will take over as acting president, the report says.
Masumoto joined Kubota in 1971 and was named president of the company in 2009. He added the position of chairman two years later.
Editor’s Note: Patty Vaughan is the online managing editor for Total Landscape Care.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1061 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts403 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration337 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry302 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt189 Views