Kubota president, chairman Masumoto dies at 67
The 67 year old failed to leave his room at the hotel and was found collapsed in the bathroom, according to a report from Bloomberg.
The cause of death is undetermined, and Vice President Masatoshi Kimata will take over as acting president, the report says.
Masumoto joined Kubota in 1971 and was named president of the company in 2009. He added the position of chairman two years later.
Editor’s Note: Patty Vaughan is the online managing editor for Total Landscape Care.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1769 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1143 Views
- Federal judge forces MSHA inspection598 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up402 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator water skiing the best way to cool off, get hurt in a mudhole319 Views