Lafarge Canada launches new logo
Lafarge Canada has launched a new logo featuring the text “Building better cities” below its name.
Bob Cartmel, Eastern Canada president and CEO for Lafarge, said the new logo represents the company’s mission “to provide solutions that build better cities and communities,” as well as its Sustainability Ambitions for 2020, which puts the environment as a priority in the company’s work.
Lafarge Canada has expressed a number of ways it intends to build better communities, including focusing on the longevity of construction, connecting cities and communities through infrastructure, creating visually bold solutions, providing more affordable housing and building up to reduce urban sprawl.
For more information, visit lafarge-na.com.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success625 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies479 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting459 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned401 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone245 Views