Lafarge Canada launches new logo
Lafarge Canada has launched a new logo featuring the text “Building better cities” below its name.
Bob Cartmel, Eastern Canada president and CEO for Lafarge, said the new logo represents the company’s mission “to provide solutions that build better cities and communities,” as well as its Sustainability Ambitions for 2020, which puts the environment as a priority in the company’s work.
Lafarge Canada has expressed a number of ways it intends to build better communities, including focusing on the longevity of construction, connecting cities and communities through infrastructure, creating visually bold solutions, providing more affordable housing and building up to reduce urban sprawl.
For more information, visit lafarge-na.com.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines371 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)281 Views
- Cat backs up claims of fuel efficiency with a guarantee233 Views