Lafarge Canada launches new logo
Lafarge Canada has launched a new logo featuring the text “Building better cities” below its name.
Bob Cartmel, Eastern Canada president and CEO for Lafarge, said the new logo represents the company’s mission “to provide solutions that build better cities and communities,” as well as its Sustainability Ambitions for 2020, which puts the environment as a priority in the company’s work.
Lafarge Canada has expressed a number of ways it intends to build better communities, including focusing on the longevity of construction, connecting cities and communities through infrastructure, creating visually bold solutions, providing more affordable housing and building up to reduce urban sprawl.
For more information, visit lafarge-na.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2312 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...544 Views
- How to become a more productive worker311 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views