Lafarge Canada launches new logo
Lafarge Canada has launched a new logo featuring the text “Building better cities” below its name.
Bob Cartmel, Eastern Canada president and CEO for Lafarge, said the new logo represents the company’s mission “to provide solutions that build better cities and communities,” as well as its Sustainability Ambitions for 2020, which puts the environment as a priority in the company’s work.
Lafarge Canada has expressed a number of ways it intends to build better communities, including focusing on the longevity of construction, connecting cities and communities through infrastructure, creating visually bold solutions, providing more affordable housing and building up to reduce urban sprawl.
For more information, visit lafarge-na.com.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone628 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle372 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company345 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew159 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines155 Views