Lafarge Canada launches new logo
Lafarge Canada has launched a new logo featuring the text “Building better cities” below its name.
Bob Cartmel, Eastern Canada president and CEO for Lafarge, said the new logo represents the company’s mission “to provide solutions that build better cities and communities,” as well as its Sustainability Ambitions for 2020, which puts the environment as a priority in the company’s work.
Lafarge Canada has expressed a number of ways it intends to build better communities, including focusing on the longevity of construction, connecting cities and communities through infrastructure, creating visually bold solutions, providing more affordable housing and building up to reduce urban sprawl.
For more information, visit lafarge-na.com.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program617 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas415 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents299 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials240 Views