Lafarge moving headquarters to Chicago
Lafarge will move from Herndon to Chicago in the fall, according to Illinois state officials who enticed the firm with financial incentives, The Washington Post reports.
The North American headquarters of building-materials giant Lafarge will move from Herndon to Chicago in the fall, according to Illinois state officials who enticed the firm with financial incentives, the newspaper reported.
The Paris-based firm agreed to invest about $10 million in the move to an as-yet-undetermined site near Chicago’s O’Hare International Airport and to create at least 90 jobs during the first two years, Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn’s office said in the Post report.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show258 Views
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations254 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers243 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs178 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader175 Views