Lafarge North America acquires Metro Materials’ New Orleans division
The acquisition includes Metro Materials’ New Orleans assets as well as the company’s two Ready Mix concrete plants and associated trucks and equipment.
Metro Materials is a family-owned ready mix provider headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri.
For more information, visit lafarge.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]494 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine239 Views