Lattimore Materials marks safety milestone
Aggregate Industries US (AIUS), a Holcim Group Co., announced that Lattimore Materials Corp. (LMC), an Aggregate Industries US company, surpassed the 2 million hour mark without a lost-time injury. LMC is a leading provider of ready mix concrete and aggregate products for building trades in North Texas.
“We commend Lattimore for its accomplishment and unwavering attention to safety,” said Bernard Terver, president and CEO of Aggregate Industries US, in a corporate news release. “Our employees have shown great commitment to implementing our universal safety measures. We’re proud of their accomplishments and look forward to continued excellence.”
A lost-time injury (LTI) is one that requires the employee to take time off for recovery. Aggregate Industries US and Holcim (US) are industry leaders in safety standards and have celebrated numerous LTI milestones this year.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program618 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents302 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials240 Views