Lattimore Materials marks safety milestone
Aggregate Industries US (AIUS), a Holcim Group Co., announced that Lattimore Materials Corp. (LMC), an Aggregate Industries US company, surpassed the 2 million hour mark without a lost-time injury. LMC is a leading provider of ready mix concrete and aggregate products for building trades in North Texas.
“We commend Lattimore for its accomplishment and unwavering attention to safety,” said Bernard Terver, president and CEO of Aggregate Industries US, in a corporate news release. “Our employees have shown great commitment to implementing our universal safety measures. We’re proud of their accomplishments and look forward to continued excellence.”
A lost-time injury (LTI) is one that requires the employee to take time off for recovery. Aggregate Industries US and Holcim (US) are industry leaders in safety standards and have celebrated numerous LTI milestones this year.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park155 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views