Lattimore Materials marks safety milestone
Aggregate Industries US (AIUS), a Holcim Group Co., announced that Lattimore Materials Corp. (LMC), an Aggregate Industries US company, surpassed the 2 million hour mark without a lost-time injury. LMC is a leading provider of ready mix concrete and aggregate products for building trades in North Texas.
“We commend Lattimore for its accomplishment and unwavering attention to safety,” said Bernard Terver, president and CEO of Aggregate Industries US, in a corporate news release. “Our employees have shown great commitment to implementing our universal safety measures. We’re proud of their accomplishments and look forward to continued excellence.”
A lost-time injury (LTI) is one that requires the employee to take time off for recovery. Aggregate Industries US and Holcim (US) are industry leaders in safety standards and have celebrated numerous LTI milestones this year.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry622 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction500 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way393 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter385 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company385 Views