Lattimore Materials marks safety milestone
Aggregate Industries US (AIUS), a Holcim Group Co., announced that Lattimore Materials Corp. (LMC), an Aggregate Industries US company, surpassed the 2 million hour mark without a lost-time injury. LMC is a leading provider of ready mix concrete and aggregate products for building trades in North Texas.
“We commend Lattimore for its accomplishment and unwavering attention to safety,” said Bernard Terver, president and CEO of Aggregate Industries US, in a corporate news release. “Our employees have shown great commitment to implementing our universal safety measures. We’re proud of their accomplishments and look forward to continued excellence.”
A lost-time injury (LTI) is one that requires the employee to take time off for recovery. Aggregate Industries US and Holcim (US) are industry leaders in safety standards and have celebrated numerous LTI milestones this year.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule399 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines382 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks356 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)299 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger264 Views