Lattimore Materials marks safety milestone
Aggregate Industries US (AIUS), a Holcim Group Co., announced that Lattimore Materials Corp. (LMC), an Aggregate Industries US company, surpassed the 2 million hour mark without a lost-time injury. LMC is a leading provider of ready mix concrete and aggregate products for building trades in North Texas.
“We commend Lattimore for its accomplishment and unwavering attention to safety,” said Bernard Terver, president and CEO of Aggregate Industries US, in a corporate news release. “Our employees have shown great commitment to implementing our universal safety measures. We’re proud of their accomplishments and look forward to continued excellence.”
A lost-time injury (LTI) is one that requires the employee to take time off for recovery. Aggregate Industries US and Holcim (US) are industry leaders in safety standards and have celebrated numerous LTI milestones this year.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1854 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1166 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC761 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania455 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up451 Views