Lawn and Garden TK Loader 200 Series
The TK Loader makes child”s play out of handling a variety of lawn and garden equipment. It can be used to replace utility trailers in many instances. This unit can be installed in less than 10 minutes and removed in less than 5 minutes. It eliminates expenses associated with trailers such as license and additional insurance. The TK loader is virtually maintenance free and requires much less storage space than a trailer. The deck elevates lawn mowers 5″ above the truck bed allowing 54″ mower decks to pass above the wheel wells as shown in these photos.
Attach the winch cable to the item to be loaded.
Activate the winch “on” button
and pull the item on to the
Activate the tilt “on” function and tilt the deck up until level.
Push the deck forward and it is locked in place. Note the 54″ deck passes above the wheel wells.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views