Lawn and Garden TK Loader 200 Series
The TK Loader makes child”s play out of handling a variety of lawn and garden equipment. It can be used to replace utility trailers in many instances. This unit can be installed in less than 10 minutes and removed in less than 5 minutes. It eliminates expenses associated with trailers such as license and additional insurance. The TK loader is virtually maintenance free and requires much less storage space than a trailer. The deck elevates lawn mowers 5″ above the truck bed allowing 54″ mower decks to pass above the wheel wells as shown in these photos.
Attach the winch cable to the item to be loaded.
Activate the winch “on” button
and pull the item on to the
Activate the tilt “on” function and tilt the deck up until level.
Push the deck forward and it is locked in place. Note the 54″ deck passes above the wheel wells.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries289 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding220 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs210 Views