Lawsuit filed against directors of Martin Marietta
The lawsuit claims that material information in the prospectus that was filed in conjunction with the attempt to get approval from stockholders on the proposal to approve issuance of common stock to stockholder in connection with the merger agreement between Martin Marietta and Texas Industries.
In January the two companies announced a merger, which will allow Martin Marietta to acquire all outstanding shares of Texas Industries common stock in a tax-free, stock-for-stock transaction.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure528 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]386 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park348 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views