Lawsuit filed against directors of Martin Marietta
The lawsuit claims that material information in the prospectus that was filed in conjunction with the attempt to get approval from stockholders on the proposal to approve issuance of common stock to stockholder in connection with the merger agreement between Martin Marietta and Texas Industries.
In January the two companies announced a merger, which will allow Martin Marietta to acquire all outstanding shares of Texas Industries common stock in a tax-free, stock-for-stock transaction.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 867 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life466 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers270 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning155 Views