Lawsuit filed against directors of Martin Marietta
The lawsuit claims that material information in the prospectus that was filed in conjunction with the attempt to get approval from stockholders on the proposal to approve issuance of common stock to stockholder in connection with the merger agreement between Martin Marietta and Texas Industries.
In January the two companies announced a merger, which will allow Martin Marietta to acquire all outstanding shares of Texas Industries common stock in a tax-free, stock-for-stock transaction.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry319 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)279 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views