Lawsuit filed against directors of Martin Marietta
The lawsuit claims that material information in the prospectus that was filed in conjunction with the attempt to get approval from stockholders on the proposal to approve issuance of common stock to stockholder in connection with the merger agreement between Martin Marietta and Texas Industries.
In January the two companies announced a merger, which will allow Martin Marietta to acquire all outstanding shares of Texas Industries common stock in a tax-free, stock-for-stock transaction.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1604 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award354 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention177 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village144 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban132 Views