Lawsuit filed against directors of Martin Marietta
The lawsuit claims that material information in the prospectus that was filed in conjunction with the attempt to get approval from stockholders on the proposal to approve issuance of common stock to stockholder in connection with the merger agreement between Martin Marietta and Texas Industries.
In January the two companies announced a merger, which will allow Martin Marietta to acquire all outstanding shares of Texas Industries common stock in a tax-free, stock-for-stock transaction.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1060 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections494 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry337 Views
- EPA's WOTUS rule has been put on hold across America276 Views
- Land trust group buys 105-acre quarry from Washington Aggregate company252 Views