Leading Edge Attachments offers the patented Multi-Ripper Bucket
Leading Edge Attachments, Inc. offers the patented Multi-Ripper Bucket that the company says has been shown to replace hammers, blasting, and rock trenchers for a fraction of the cost. The Multi-Ripper Bucket will be on display at ConExpo-Con/Agg 2011 Central 1 Hall Booth 4350.
Operators have testified that this unique ripper/bucket combination can replace a hydraulic hammer for breaking through rock, frozen ground, and coral up to four times faster than a hydraulic hammer at a fraction of the cost, easier on the machine, with less maintenance, using no hydraulic lines, while ripping the sides and bottom of the trench relatively flat, with no depth limitation.
The bucket attachment is manufactured in the United States using thick HARDOX 400 Swedish steel shanks and replaceable teeth.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger353 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)317 Views