Leading Edge Attachments offers the patented Multi-Ripper Bucket
Leading Edge Attachments, Inc. offers the patented Multi-Ripper Bucket that the company says has been shown to replace hammers, blasting, and rock trenchers for a fraction of the cost. The Multi-Ripper Bucket will be on display at ConExpo-Con/Agg 2011 Central 1 Hall Booth 4350.
Operators have testified that this unique ripper/bucket combination can replace a hydraulic hammer for breaking through rock, frozen ground, and coral up to four times faster than a hydraulic hammer at a fraction of the cost, easier on the machine, with less maintenance, using no hydraulic lines, while ripping the sides and bottom of the trench relatively flat, with no depth limitation.
The bucket attachment is manufactured in the United States using thick HARDOX 400 Swedish steel shanks and replaceable teeth.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry603 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction484 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way386 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views