Learn about coal combustion products in the aggregates industry with this upcoming workshop
Learn how coal combustion products (CCP) can be used in the aggregates industry the during an upcoming workshop hosted by the Center for Applied Energy Research (CAER) and the American Coal Ash Association (ACAA).
The workshop, “Coal Combustion Products Utilization and Management: A Practical Workshop,”
will take place in Lexington, Kentucky, April 29-30.
The workshop will look at CCPs, focusing on their generation and inclusion in buildings, infrastructure and more.
Workshop topics include:
Beneficial uses of CCP
How much CCP is produced and used
Environmental challenges of CCP recycling
CCP and sustainability
The future of CCP use
To learn more, or to register, click here.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A truck driver died at a cement plant in Missouri684 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas423 Views
- Dolese Bros. spend millions to upgrade another facility in Oklahoma296 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials270 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry241 Views