Learn about coal combustion products in the aggregates industry with this upcoming workshop
Learn how coal combustion products (CCP) can be used in the aggregates industry the during an upcoming workshop hosted by the Center for Applied Energy Research (CAER) and the American Coal Ash Association (ACAA).
The workshop, “Coal Combustion Products Utilization and Management: A Practical Workshop,”
will take place in Lexington, Kentucky, April 29-30.
The workshop will look at CCPs, focusing on their generation and inclusion in buildings, infrastructure and more.
Workshop topics include:
Beneficial uses of CCP
How much CCP is produced and used
Environmental challenges of CCP recycling
CCP and sustainability
The future of CCP use
To learn more, or to register, click here.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation363 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement324 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training300 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta262 Views