Learn about coal combustion products in the aggregates industry with this upcoming workshop
Learn how coal combustion products (CCP) can be used in the aggregates industry the during an upcoming workshop hosted by the Center for Applied Energy Research (CAER) and the American Coal Ash Association (ACAA).
The workshop, “Coal Combustion Products Utilization and Management: A Practical Workshop,”
will take place in Lexington, Kentucky, April 29-30.
The workshop will look at CCPs, focusing on their generation and inclusion in buildings, infrastructure and more.
Workshop topics include:
Beneficial uses of CCP
How much CCP is produced and used
Environmental challenges of CCP recycling
CCP and sustainability
The future of CCP use
To learn more, or to register, click here.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone628 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle372 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company345 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines155 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers127 Views