Learn about coal combustion products in the aggregates industry with this upcoming workshop
Learn how coal combustion products (CCP) can be used in the aggregates industry the during an upcoming workshop hosted by the Center for Applied Energy Research (CAER) and the American Coal Ash Association (ACAA).
The workshop, “Coal Combustion Products Utilization and Management: A Practical Workshop,”
will take place in Lexington, Kentucky, April 29-30.
The workshop will look at CCPs, focusing on their generation and inclusion in buildings, infrastructure and more.
Workshop topics include:
Beneficial uses of CCP
How much CCP is produced and used
Environmental challenges of CCP recycling
CCP and sustainability
The future of CCP use
To learn more, or to register, click here.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 844 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life397 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays187 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts158 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning139 Views