Learn how to avoid anti-trust violations
On Dec. 9, the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association will present a two-hour Webinar on how to avoid antitrust violations for your employees and your business. The course will be taught by Don Knebel, who has taught this course in the past. One-site registration allows you to bring as many attendees to the event as you want.
Some other things you’ll learn:
While the seating is unlimited at your end, the site availability is not unlimited. Register today by visiting http://www.nssga.org/calendar/Anti-Trust_webcast_1209/.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers426 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products225 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan169 Views