Learn how to avoid anti-trust violations
On Dec. 9, the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association will present a two-hour Webinar on how to avoid antitrust violations for your employees and your business. The course will be taught by Don Knebel, who has taught this course in the past. One-site registration allows you to bring as many attendees to the event as you want.
Some other things you’ll learn:
While the seating is unlimited at your end, the site availability is not unlimited. Register today by visiting http://www.nssga.org/calendar/Anti-Trust_webcast_1209/.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1029 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections494 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry315 Views
- Land trust group buys 105-acre quarry from Washington Aggregate company252 Views
- EPA's WOTUS rule has been put on hold across America242 Views