Learn how to avoid anti-trust violations
On Dec. 9, the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association will present a two-hour Webinar on how to avoid antitrust violations for your employees and your business. The course will be taught by Don Knebel, who has taught this course in the past. One-site registration allows you to bring as many attendees to the event as you want.
Some other things you’ll learn:
While the seating is unlimited at your end, the site availability is not unlimited. Register today by visiting http://www.nssga.org/calendar/Anti-Trust_webcast_1209/.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success630 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned527 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies503 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting462 Views
- LafargeHolcim is considering selling Lafarge India282 Views