Learn how to avoid anti-trust violations
On Dec. 9, the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association will present a two-hour Webinar on how to avoid antitrust violations for your employees and your business. The course will be taught by Don Knebel, who has taught this course in the past. One-site registration allows you to bring as many attendees to the event as you want.
Some other things you’ll learn:
While the seating is unlimited at your end, the site availability is not unlimited. Register today by visiting http://www.nssga.org/calendar/Anti-Trust_webcast_1209/.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1159 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program583 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas329 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents291 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge268 Views