Learn how to avoid anti-trust violations
On Dec. 9, the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association will present a two-hour Webinar on how to avoid antitrust violations for your employees and your business. The course will be taught by Don Knebel, who has taught this course in the past. One-site registration allows you to bring as many attendees to the event as you want.
Some other things you’ll learn:
While the seating is unlimited at your end, the site availability is not unlimited. Register today by visiting http://www.nssga.org/calendar/Anti-Trust_webcast_1209/.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs493 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger446 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources437 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities372 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register360 Views