Learn how to resolve blasting-related conflicts with NSSGA’s latest webinar
The National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association (NSSGA) will host a webinar focused on drilling and blasting this week.
Dubbed “Why Are My Neighbors Complaining About Blasting and What Can I Do About It?,” the AGG1 webinar, which will take place Thursday, March 27, from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m., aims to use “an integrated, scientific approach” to understanding blasting and to resolving blasting- and drilling-related conflicts with neighbors.
The webinar, presented by Doug Rudenko, P.G. of Vibra-Tech Engineers, will examine how technical advancements in the industry — including electronic detonators, micro-seismographs and more — are helping operators understand how the geology of the mine and surrounding areas affects nearby structures.
For more details, or to register, click here.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs703 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity342 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries267 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views