Learn how to resolve blasting-related conflicts with NSSGA’s latest webinar
The National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association (NSSGA) will host a webinar focused on drilling and blasting this week.
Dubbed “Why Are My Neighbors Complaining About Blasting and What Can I Do About It?,” the AGG1 webinar, which will take place Thursday, March 27, from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m., aims to use “an integrated, scientific approach” to understanding blasting and to resolving blasting- and drilling-related conflicts with neighbors.
The webinar, presented by Doug Rudenko, P.G. of Vibra-Tech Engineers, will examine how technical advancements in the industry — including electronic detonators, micro-seismographs and more — are helping operators understand how the geology of the mine and surrounding areas affects nearby structures.
For more details, or to register, click here.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2287 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...501 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies314 Views
- How to become a more productive worker306 Views