Learn how to resolve blasting-related conflicts with NSSGA’s latest webinar
The National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association (NSSGA) will host a webinar focused on drilling and blasting this week.
Dubbed “Why Are My Neighbors Complaining About Blasting and What Can I Do About It?,” the AGG1 webinar, which will take place Thursday, March 27, from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m., aims to use “an integrated, scientific approach” to understanding blasting and to resolving blasting- and drilling-related conflicts with neighbors.
The webinar, presented by Doug Rudenko, P.G. of Vibra-Tech Engineers, will examine how technical advancements in the industry — including electronic detonators, micro-seismographs and more — are helping operators understand how the geology of the mine and surrounding areas affects nearby structures.
For more details, or to register, click here.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher526 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks364 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident344 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution174 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing165 Views