Learn how to resolve blasting-related conflicts with NSSGA’s latest webinar
The National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association (NSSGA) will host a webinar focused on drilling and blasting this week.
Dubbed “Why Are My Neighbors Complaining About Blasting and What Can I Do About It?,” the AGG1 webinar, which will take place Thursday, March 27, from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m., aims to use “an integrated, scientific approach” to understanding blasting and to resolving blasting- and drilling-related conflicts with neighbors.
The webinar, presented by Doug Rudenko, P.G. of Vibra-Tech Engineers, will examine how technical advancements in the industry — including electronic detonators, micro-seismographs and more — are helping operators understand how the geology of the mine and surrounding areas affects nearby structures.
For more details, or to register, click here.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry739 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets555 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year313 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY136 Views