Ledcore, Mainland Sand and Gravel enter long-term supply agreement
Ledcor Resources & Transportation and Mainland Sand and Gravel have announced that the companies have signed a long-term exclusive agreement for marine transportation services.
Under the agreement, Ledcor will haul crushed stone and aggregate from Mainland’s Cox Station Quarry in Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada, and other riverside storage facilities to their ramps and distribution points along the Fraser River.
“Demand for Mainland Sand and Gravel quality crushed stone and aggregate products continues to grow in the Lower Mainland and along the Georgia Straight,” Mainland Sand & Gravel President Ted Carlson said in a prepared statement, adding that he anticipates Ledcor will meet Mainland’s needs.
Ledcor will also construct six new barges and augment its fleet of tugs before January 1, 2016. Those assets will be dedicated to Mainland Sand and Gravel.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher497 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks364 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident344 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution174 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing165 Views