Ledcore, Mainland Sand and Gravel enter long-term supply agreement
Ledcor Resources & Transportation and Mainland Sand and Gravel have announced that the companies have signed a long-term exclusive agreement for marine transportation services.
Under the agreement, Ledcor will haul crushed stone and aggregate from Mainland’s Cox Station Quarry in Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada, and other riverside storage facilities to their ramps and distribution points along the Fraser River.
“Demand for Mainland Sand and Gravel quality crushed stone and aggregate products continues to grow in the Lower Mainland and along the Georgia Straight,” Mainland Sand & Gravel President Ted Carlson said in a prepared statement, adding that he anticipates Ledcor will meet Mainland’s needs.
Ledcor will also construct six new barges and augment its fleet of tugs before January 1, 2016. Those assets will be dedicated to Mainland Sand and Gravel.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2327 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...545 Views
- How to become a more productive worker312 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views