Ledwell HydraTail Trailer
Available in 2-axle or 3-axle configurations and in interior beam or exterior beam, this trailer is one of Ledwell™s most popular. By providing easy access to the upper deck with the hydraulically tilting ramp; the hauler is given a more useful main deck area.
This trailer gives the hauler more clearance for those tall loads with its 11 ½ drop deck and low profile 17.5â€ tires. Providing the same upper deck approach ramp as our HydraTail with Mini Deck trailer, this trailer is sure to be a useful asset to any heavy hauler.
For full use of your entire trailer Ledwell designed this trailer with a hydraulically tilting main deck. This trailer allows a continuous slope from the ground all the way to the upper deck; non-powered equipment can easily be moved up the slope with the 20,000 winch.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151558 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151030 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections965 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production675 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone401 Views