Ledwell HydraTail Trailer
Available in 2-axle or 3-axle configurations and in interior beam or exterior beam, this trailer is one of Ledwell™s most popular. By providing easy access to the upper deck with the hydraulically tilting ramp; the hauler is given a more useful main deck area.
This trailer gives the hauler more clearance for those tall loads with its 11 ½ drop deck and low profile 17.5â€ tires. Providing the same upper deck approach ramp as our HydraTail with Mini Deck trailer, this trailer is sure to be a useful asset to any heavy hauler.
For full use of your entire trailer Ledwell designed this trailer with a hydraulically tilting main deck. This trailer allows a continuous slope from the ground all the way to the upper deck; non-powered equipment can easily be moved up the slope with the 20,000 winch.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant497 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March372 Views
- MSHA details mining deaths during quarterly training call272 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania264 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29245 Views