Ledwell Salt Water Vacuum Trailer
Introducing the Ledwell Salt Water Vacuum Trailer. Ledwell™s newest oil industry trailer provides an easy solution for removing the saltwater that accompanies oil and gas to the surface when pumping an oil well. The Ledwell vacuum body uses fifteen pounds of suction to load the tank with the unwanted saltwater from the well. The liquid is then hauled to the disposal well where the vacuum body operates with twenty-two pounds of pressure to empty the load. For a wider variety of uses, the body™s tank is lined and capable of hauling any other non-hazardous liquid, as well.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Lift Safety375 Views
- MSHA offers guidance on submitting corrective action programs196 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013169 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill133 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029118 Views