Ledwell Salt Water Vacuum Trailer
Introducing the Ledwell Salt Water Vacuum Trailer. Ledwell™s newest oil industry trailer provides an easy solution for removing the saltwater that accompanies oil and gas to the surface when pumping an oil well. The Ledwell vacuum body uses fifteen pounds of suction to load the tank with the unwanted saltwater from the well. The liquid is then hauled to the disposal well where the vacuum body operates with twenty-two pounds of pressure to empty the load. For a wider variety of uses, the body™s tank is lined and capable of hauling any other non-hazardous liquid, as well.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations255 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show241 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers238 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs184 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000156 Views