Ledwell Salt Water Vacuum Trailer
Introducing the Ledwell Salt Water Vacuum Trailer. Ledwell™s newest oil industry trailer provides an easy solution for removing the saltwater that accompanies oil and gas to the surface when pumping an oil well. The Ledwell vacuum body uses fifteen pounds of suction to load the tank with the unwanted saltwater from the well. The liquid is then hauled to the disposal well where the vacuum body operates with twenty-two pounds of pressure to empty the load. For a wider variety of uses, the body™s tank is lined and capable of hauling any other non-hazardous liquid, as well.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151103 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production756 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success607 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting435 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone425 Views