LeeBoy 685B Motor Grader Features Versatility and Maneuverability
Powered by a 100-HP CAT diesel engine and hydrostatic drive system, the LeeBoy 685B Motor Grader offers agencies and contractors a versatile and highly maneuverable motor grader for multiple roadway and job site applications.
The LeeBoy 685B Motor Grader features a 10-foot sliding and tilting moldboard with a total sideshift reach of 36 inches, allowing the operator to shift the blade in or out of hard to reach areas. Its 16,000-pound weight, scarifier and optional front blade provide all the tools for precision grading at low speeds. The 685B Motor Grader offers 18-degree articulation for enhanced maneuverability and features LeeBoy™s exclusive enclosed turntable design to prevent wear from dirt and moisture.
The optional climate-controlled cab makes the LeeBoy 685B Motor Grader a year-round, versatile workhorse delivering operator comfort, control ease, productivity and trouble-free operation.
LeeBoy also offers the 47-hp 635 Motor Grader, featuring exceptional maneuverability and an 8-foot sliding moldboard. The heavier 130-hp 785 Motor Grader weighs in at 25,000 pounds and features a 12-foot sliding moldboard and articulating frame.
LeeBoy 685B Motor Grader Features
100-HP CAT Turbo Engine
16,000-Pound Operating Weight
10-Foot Sliding and Tilting Moldboard
Two-Speed Hydrostatic Transmission
Fail Safe Braking
All-Season Enclosed Cab Option
Front Wheel Assist Option
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs599 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity341 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries263 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views