LeeBoy 685B Motor Grader Features Versatility and Maneuverability
Powered by a 100-HP CAT diesel engine and hydrostatic drive system, the LeeBoy 685B Motor Grader offers agencies and contractors a versatile and highly maneuverable motor grader for multiple roadway and job site applications.
The LeeBoy 685B Motor Grader features a 10-foot sliding and tilting moldboard with a total sideshift reach of 36 inches, allowing the operator to shift the blade in or out of hard to reach areas. Its 16,000-pound weight, scarifier and optional front blade provide all the tools for precision grading at low speeds. The 685B Motor Grader offers 18-degree articulation for enhanced maneuverability and features LeeBoy™s exclusive enclosed turntable design to prevent wear from dirt and moisture.
The optional climate-controlled cab makes the LeeBoy 685B Motor Grader a year-round, versatile workhorse delivering operator comfort, control ease, productivity and trouble-free operation.
LeeBoy also offers the 47-hp 635 Motor Grader, featuring exceptional maneuverability and an 8-foot sliding moldboard. The heavier 130-hp 785 Motor Grader weighs in at 25,000 pounds and features a 12-foot sliding moldboard and articulating frame.
LeeBoy 685B Motor Grader Features
100-HP CAT Turbo Engine
16,000-Pound Operating Weight
10-Foot Sliding and Tilting Moldboard
Two-Speed Hydrostatic Transmission
Fail Safe Braking
All-Season Enclosed Cab Option
Front Wheel Assist Option
From our partners
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views