Leica Geosystems appoints Mauricio Jaimes GIS business development manager
Leica Geosystems has appointed Mauricio Jaimes as its new GIS business development manager, effective immediately.
Mauricio has more than 19 years of experience in business development and international sales management for Geospatial Technologies.
“I am pleased to have Mauricio on board as an essential part of our team in developing and executing the next phase of growth and a new level of scalability for the company as it relates to GIS,” says Ken Mooyman, president of Leica Geosystems, NAFTA. Mooyman adds, “Mauricio will provide leadership and strategic direction as we continue our growth into new markets. I believe there is now an extraordinary opportunity to create value and new possibilities for our customers and partners in the GIS industry. We will seize that opportunity.”
Jaimes says he is “truly excited about joining a powerful global brand” such as Leica Geosystems.
During the last decade, Mauricio has held positions in various senior-level sales roles in the United States and Europe. Prior to joining Leica Geosystems, Mauricio most recently served as Sales Manager, EMEA at Trimble Utilities Field Solutions (Germany), a division of Trimble Navigation, Limited.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability542 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park357 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D288 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Founder of Florida Crushed Stone dies185 Views