Leica Geosystems, GOMACO enter reseller agreement
Leica Geosystems, a manufacturer of stringless paving technology, entered into a definitive OEM value added reseller agreement with GOMACO, a manufacturer of concrete construction equipment.
Under the terms of the agreement, GOMACO will sell, install and support Leica Geosystems’ Concrete Paving System. These services will be extended to existing and/or new customers using GOMACO equipment.
Leica Geosystems will continue to sell, service and support the concrete paving market with 3D stringless technology for all other manufacturers of paving machines through its direct and dealer channels.
During the past 12 years, the relationship between Leica Geosystems and GOMACO has brought the industry a 3D stringless paving technology solution and further collaboration between these companies.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Trade Show Coverage
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1599 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”262 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention176 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban128 Views