Leica Geosystems, GOMACO enter reseller agreement
Leica Geosystems, a manufacturer of stringless paving technology, entered into a definitive OEM value added reseller agreement with GOMACO, a manufacturer of concrete construction equipment.
Under the terms of the agreement, GOMACO will sell, install and support Leica Geosystems’ Concrete Paving System. These services will be extended to existing and/or new customers using GOMACO equipment.
Leica Geosystems will continue to sell, service and support the concrete paving market with 3D stringless technology for all other manufacturers of paving machines through its direct and dealer channels.
During the past 12 years, the relationship between Leica Geosystems and GOMACO has brought the industry a 3D stringless paving technology solution and further collaboration between these companies.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Trade Show Coverage
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person455 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger376 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks360 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)339 Views