Leica Geosystems launches ConExpo Website
Leica Geosystems has launched a website dedicated to helping construction industry professionals get the most out of their visit to ConExpo-Con/Agg 2011 this year. The Website may be found at www.conexpo2011-leica-geosystems.com.
ConExpo-Con/Agg 2011 will be the international gathering place this year for the construction industries. The Leica Geosystems ConExpo 2011 Website is designed to help make navigating the show a little easier and more productive.
Highlights available on the Website include the following:
•Exclusive show promotions such as a chance to win a hunting trip with American sporting legend Ted Nugent.
•A showcase of Leica Geosystems’ range of machine control and construction positioning technology for general construction applications.
•Sign-up for “Leica Geosystems at ConExpo E-mail Alert” — be the first to receive show related information. Get a sneak peak of the new solutions being launched at ConExpo 2011
•Connect with a Leica Geosystems Technical Expert to solve your construction jobsite problems before you arrive at the show.
A map to help you find the three Leica Geosystems booths: booth No. 557 located in front of the main entrance; booth No.3133 located in front of North Hall entrance; and booth No.3137, also located in front of North Hall entrance.
To experience a live demonstration of the latest machine control and construction positioning technology, visit the Leica Geosystems booth No. 557 — located in front of the convention center’s main entrance.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1053 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections491 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry330 Views
- EPA's WOTUS rule has been put on hold across America267 Views
- Land trust group buys 105-acre quarry from Washington Aggregate company237 Views