Leica Geosystems showcases machine control, positioning technology
Leica Geosytems will display their advances in machine control and construction positioning technology at ConExpo-Con/Agg 2011. These updates are set to revolutionize the construction industry by tackling job site productivity, accuracy and cost-related issues head-on.
Leica Geosystems will exhibit new products to handle paving, grading and excavating challenges at their booth during ConExpo. Booth visitors will be able to take a test drive of the Leica Builder, mechanical total station or a Leica PowerTracker, a robotic tracking sensor.
For more information, visit conexpo2011-leica-geosystems.com.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry646 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter407 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections268 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees238 Views