Leica Geosystems showcases machine control, positioning technology
Leica Geosytems will display their advances in machine control and construction positioning technology at ConExpo-Con/Agg 2011. These updates are set to revolutionize the construction industry by tackling job site productivity, accuracy and cost-related issues head-on.
Leica Geosystems will exhibit new products to handle paving, grading and excavating challenges at their booth during ConExpo. Booth visitors will be able to take a test drive of the Leica Builder, mechanical total station or a Leica PowerTracker, a robotic tracking sensor.
For more information, visit conexpo2011-leica-geosystems.com.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views