Leica Geosystems showcases machine control, positioning technology
Leica Geosytems will display their advances in machine control and construction positioning technology at ConExpo-Con/Agg 2011. These updates are set to revolutionize the construction industry by tackling job site productivity, accuracy and cost-related issues head-on.
Leica Geosystems will exhibit new products to handle paving, grading and excavating challenges at their booth during ConExpo. Booth visitors will be able to take a test drive of the Leica Builder, mechanical total station or a Leica PowerTracker, a robotic tracking sensor.
For more information, visit conexpo2011-leica-geosystems.com.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections450 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest388 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?356 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company355 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations303 Views