Leica Geosystems showcases mine management system at Bauma 2010
- Leica Geosystems says the system increases productivity, reduces costs and enhances safety standards in the mine
Leica Geosystems, has presented its full range of mine management systems, including truck and shovel fleet management and optimisation, and dozer, shovel and blast-hole drill high-precision GPS navigation and production monitoring systems, to the European market at Bauma 2010.
Leica Geosystems showcased its Jigsaw360 Mine Management Solution. The company says it increases productivity, reduces costs and enhances safety standards in the mine.
Jigsaw360 uses highly advanced technologies to automatically provide optimized truck and shovel assignments; increase productivity; monitor and report key performance indicators (KPIs), and minimize operating costs.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections460 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company333 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?312 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations308 Views