Leone Asset Management to acquire second granite quarry in Sierra Leone
The company announced in January that it had signed an MOU for managerial and operational control of an operating 89.4-acre granite quarry in the country.
Leone Asset President Tony Khodadad said the new location has about 400 acres of granite.
He added that the agreement gives the company a 25-year lease with an option to renew for another 25 years at the end of the term, as well as 80 percent of the profits generated from the quarry.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151560 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151034 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1008 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production680 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone409 Views