Leone Asset Management to acquire second granite quarry in Sierra Leone
The company announced in January that it had signed an MOU for managerial and operational control of an operating 89.4-acre granite quarry in the country.
Leone Asset President Tony Khodadad said the new location has about 400 acres of granite.
He added that the agreement gives the company a 25-year lease with an option to renew for another 25 years at the end of the term, as well as 80 percent of the profits generated from the quarry.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1082 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry684 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets402 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike228 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address227 Views