Leone Asset Management to acquire second granite quarry in Sierra Leone
The company announced in January that it had signed an MOU for managerial and operational control of an operating 89.4-acre granite quarry in the country.
Leone Asset President Tony Khodadad said the new location has about 400 acres of granite.
He added that the agreement gives the company a 25-year lease with an option to renew for another 25 years at the end of the term, as well as 80 percent of the profits generated from the quarry.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry601 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction451 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter302 Views