Leone Asset Management to acquire second granite quarry in Sierra Leone
The company announced in January that it had signed an MOU for managerial and operational control of an operating 89.4-acre granite quarry in the country.
Leone Asset President Tony Khodadad said the new location has about 400 acres of granite.
He added that the agreement gives the company a 25-year lease with an option to renew for another 25 years at the end of the term, as well as 80 percent of the profits generated from the quarry.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1917 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC749 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania527 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up459 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant321 Views