Leone Asset Management to acquire second granite quarry in Sierra Leone
The company announced in January that it had signed an MOU for managerial and operational control of an operating 89.4-acre granite quarry in the country.
Leone Asset President Tony Khodadad said the new location has about 400 acres of granite.
He added that the agreement gives the company a 25-year lease with an option to renew for another 25 years at the end of the term, as well as 80 percent of the profits generated from the quarry.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher524 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks360 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident343 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing153 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views