Leone Asset Management to acquire second granite quarry in Sierra Leone
The company announced in January that it had signed an MOU for managerial and operational control of an operating 89.4-acre granite quarry in the country.
Leone Asset President Tony Khodadad said the new location has about 400 acres of granite.
He added that the agreement gives the company a 25-year lease with an option to renew for another 25 years at the end of the term, as well as 80 percent of the profits generated from the quarry.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs716 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries283 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity223 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law219 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs194 Views